- GET YOUR SWEAT ON: The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer is designed to enhance your workout by helping to improve thermogenic activity and SWEAT!
- FREE Bonus: Includes breathable carrying bag and a sample of our bestselling Sweet Sweat Gel. Use Sweet Sweat along with the Trimmer to help maxamize your exercise.
- CONTOURED & FLEXES FOR CUSTOM FIT: The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer is naturally flexible to adjust to your size and shape and contoured to fit around your waist comfortably during exercise.
- PREMIUM: Made with extra thick, latex-free Neoprene for an enhanced sweating experience. But don’t worry about the extra Sweat, our Waist Trimmer's grid inner lining will not only repel moisture absorption but also limit slipping and bunching during your workout.*
- SIZING NOTE: 8in Width x 35in Length - Measure from the widest part of your stomach NOT your pant size
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 11, 2016
- Manufacturer : Sports Research
- ASIN : B01M8GFOST
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packaging is great with this product! I love the mesh bag to tote to store all my sweet sweat items together and easily tote to the gym or for travel. I’m 200lbs and 5’9” for reference and ordered the 46” belt. I wish I’d gotten the next size down as the material isn’t stiff and very forgiving when wrapped/pulled around your body. As someone who easily loses (and gains) weight it won’t be long until I have to order a size or two down. With all that, I suggest measuring your midsection and order down 1 size. This isn’t a waist trainer, stiff material, or a weight lifting belt so if you’re looking for something along those lines this isn’t it. It’s very comfortable and I didn’t notice it during my workout (ie: loosening, rubbing on skin, clothes getting stuck etc). I’m using it with the 21 day fix, balanced meals, and an additional hour of gym cardio. I definitely broke a sweat around my middle in 30 mins using this and the sweet sweat stick. I will update in 21 days.
Top reviews from other countries
I just received this so have just tried it a few times. It is surprisingly comfortable and easy to work out in. I will update if I notice results. I bought the arm and thigh trimmers as well and when you put everything on, it gets very hot, but that is the point. It does feel somewhat like being in a sauna.
This is not a waist cincher, it's more just to warm the core. You can still easily breathe and move and it doesn't squeeze the organs. The fabric is very soft and pliable, even the neoprene on the inside is much more pliable than I had expected. While doing burpees sweat began pouring out the top and normally I don't sweat at all doing burpees.* A nice thing is that sweat did not seem to pour out the bottom, so I did not get soaked during my workout, only my yoga mat did. I figure if you're going to work out, you might as well do so in a way that is going to make you sweat as it has so many benefits.
* Update: First, I've noticed that how much I sweat also has to do with the room/outside temperature. Even burpees when it's not hot aren't producing that much sweat with this thing, so it must have been particularly warm that day.
This waist trimmer just passed a big test: I wore it stair running/hill sprinting, outdoors, under clothes. First, it didn't add too much extra thickness to my waist, something that I'm sure concerns a lot of people when working out in public. Second, I wasn't sure if it would stay on while running but it did. I didn't even have to adjust it. Third, it did cause me to sweat and it did leak a bit out both the top and bottom but not too badly. Most of the sweat gets contained in the belt. Fourth, it was comfortable, even running outside in summer. That is a huge plus. Fifth, I could still stretch and do other movements without feeling impeded by the belt.
I am really loving this so far and have found nothing to detract from it at all. The next test will be Tuesday on the treadmill with the arm and thigh trimmers on as well.