Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on March 6, 2014
Four stars? Yes, this is a fine watch for the money paid. The wrist band is soft, flexible and comfortable. The watch keeps time and the bright red color makes the watch fun to wear. The three small dials on the face are not functional, merely decorative as are the two outside knobs on the side of the watch. This item was shipped from China but arrived well within the shipping estimate window. A spare battery was included. Recommended.
on June 26, 2014
Absolutely love this watch. The color is exactly what I wanted and isn't too big or bulky for my small wrist. The only reason I give it a 4 is because the two extra buttons on the sides look to be more decoration than actual use when I pressed them. But I didn't get it to be a stopwatch but to use it as a regular watch so I'm not at all concerned about it.

Also the company was very understanding. I had recently moved and didn't realize my old address was still listed as my shipping address. I immediately contacted them to let them know the situation and what we could do to make sure I got the watch. They were very kind and understanding. For that I would give them 5 stars based on service.

PS if you do wonder who delivers once it gets to the USA, it's USPS.
on June 29, 2014
I gave this a four star , when I first got it not to think that it was defected to my understanding , I contact the onwer but no luck in nothing I wouldn't recommend anyone to purchase these products from this company no luck at all.
on May 7, 2015
I gave this very pretty White Watch ( great gift for Summer ) as a early Mothers Day Gift to a friend. Need I mention that she was very pleased as well as surprised to receive this White Watch as a gift. It gave me pleasure to give her with an item that was very affordable. Thanks to Amazon.com , I was able to buy one ( in Black ) for myself , and gift one ( White ) as a present. Amazon.com makes shopping such an ease with items that are reasonably price as well as well made. I am not one who equates price to item , this Watch however looks like it cost more than what I paid for it . WINNING !!!
on October 14, 2015
I wish so much that this watch would not have missing/scraped number otherwise it would have been a fee at watch for work..
I was looking for a cheap watch that I would not mind if it got ruined. However this arrived ruined.
Not going to bother sending back because it's just not worth the fuss. The watch face has the 6 and tick mark after the 6 scraped off somehow.
review image
on February 14, 2015
Great color with resin band. It was listed as a sports watch and the picture showed what I thought to be 3 small counters on its face plus numbers along the side of the face and 2 extra screw locks, which are not functional stop watch/timers but only decorative. I should have read the comments more closely. It is expensive, a nice watch as is. It would never have been worth the original price of $37.95.
on May 19, 2014
Beautiful colour and resistent.The only thing I have to mention is this product comes from china so if you buy it you'll have to wait one month or more depending on where you live to get ti.
on June 19, 2014
Worth the wait! Color is very nice. Wasn't expecting the gold detailing around clock face with a silver clasp but it still rocks! I hope to get other colors!
on June 16, 2014
I really like my watch and the color and the look . I would tell other two buy them also
on July 6, 2014
cheap - upper and lower "buttons" are for show only not functional

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question