Other Sellers on Amazon
TETON Sports Mammoth Queen Size Sleeping Bag; Warm and Comfortable; Double Sleeping Bag Great for Family Camping; Compression Sack Included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMFORTABLE FAMILY SLEEPING BAG: Soft poly-flannel lining; Zipper and shoulder draft tubes keep the warm air in; Unzips on each side and the bottom for easy access; SuperLoft Elite fiber fill and double-layer construction work together to keep you warm
- TOUGH, DURABLE DOUBLE SLEEPING BAG: Warm from the time you get in flannel liner and tear-resistant taffeta shell can withstand years of use
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON Sports provides a durable compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag into; No need to roll it up and fight to get it in the sack; Simply start at the bottom and stuff the bag in; see our instructional videos
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Double sleeping bag is longer and wider than queen-sized mattress; 94x62 inches (239x157 cm)
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED; Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuddle Up in the Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag
Spread out, catch a warm snuggle all night, or wrap up in one of the camp comforters in the warm glow of the camp fire under an open sky.
The Essential Couple's Sleeping Bag
Choose Between +20°F/-7°C or 0°F/-18°C.
Thermal Enhancing, Double Layer Offset Stitch Construction Means No Cold Spots.
SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber Fill
Compact and Soft Yet Maintains Original Fluff.
Hollow Fibers Trap Air for Maximum Warmth.
- Size: 94"x 62" (239x157 cm)
- Shell: Taffeta
- Liner: Brushed Poly-Flannel
- Fill: SuperLoft Elite™ Hollow Fiber Fill
- Pack Size: 28"x15.75"x15.75" (71x40x40 cm)
- Pack Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
Half-circle hood with drawstring keeps your head off the ground.
Two-way, anti-snag zippers are taped to last the life of the bag.
Added padding around the shoulder and along the zipper to keep drafts out.
You can count on us to bring you the best products and warranty to get you outdoors to enjoy life.
|Mammoth +20ºF||Mammoth 0ºF||Fahrenheit Mammoth +20ºF||Fahrenheit Mammoth 0ºF|
|Dimensions||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)|
|Color Options||Blue or Grey||Green, Orange, or Teal||Grey||Grey|
|Fill||SuperLoft Elite||SuperLoft Elite||SuperLoft Elite||SuperLoft Elite|
|Lining||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Cotton Flannel||100% Cotton Flannel|
|Pack Weight||14 lbs (6.35 kg)||16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)||14 lbs (6.35 kg)||16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)|
|Pack Size||27" x 14" x 14" (69x36x36 cm)||28" x 15.75" x 15.75" (71x40x40 cm)||27" x 14" x 14" (69x36x36 cm)||28" x 15.75" x 15.75" (71x40x40 cm)|
When you want to cuddle while you camp, choose the TETON Sports Mammoth Sleeping Bag. It will give you the best night's sleep with shoulder and zipper draft tubes, drawstrings at the shoulder and around the head, and double-layer construction with offset stitching to eliminate cold spots. It’s filled with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber fill—all these features work together to keep you warm and comfortable anywhere you set up camp. If you get too warm, just unzip the bag a little at either corner or down the side. The bag comes apart in two massive quilts. Includes its own storage bag. Here's a storage tip: Stuff the bag in, don't try to roll it up and then put it back in the sack. Like all TETON Sports sleeping bags, the Mammoth Sleeping Bag comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Color: Blue Taffeta | Temperature Rating Degrees: 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Assuming you have someone in the bag with you, DO NOT LAYER UP too much. We were in t-shirts and shorts and we were VERY warm in the Colorado mountains where it was in the low 40s. We even unzipped the sides to put a leg out at one point! Bottom line is that unless you're literally in below-30 temps, you probably don't need to stack up the layers. A base layer, something on your ears/head, and some warm socks is probably all you'll need if the temps start to drop.
- Outer layer is sturdy and soft.
- Inner lining is VERY soft and cozy. I expected something a bit less comfortable if I'm being honest so it was a very pleasant surprise to find such a lush inner lining.
- Zippers are great! While we didn't separate it entirely, I did notice that both sides zipped independently and each had a lined velcro strap to cover the zippers so the cold metal won't touch your skin. I was hot one morning and was able to unzip my side while my wife stayed bundled up. Speaking of which, there is also a cinch around the top of the bag to create a mummy-style enclosure as seen in the picture. That little cubbie is also good for stuff pillows to keep them in place.
- Lots of straps on the stuff sack; easily carried like a backpack if need be!
- Get ready for a workout if you're using the stuff sack it came with. Unless you have a magic folding/rolling gift, you'll probably want an extra set of hands to get the first quarter of the bag in the sack. After that it's just a matter of stuffing all the way down to the bottom of the sack...which takes some effort and time. We are able to get first half of the bag in the stuff sack pretty easily after a few practice runs but fully utilizing the full volume of the bag is difficult. I have found, however, that after cinching the bag closed, the bag molds itself to take up the entire sack so it all works out in the end. If you want an easier time, you'll probably have to buy a bigger stuff sack but...
- The stuff sack is already pretty big and heavy. It has plenty of straps for carrying/tying down but it definitely isn't suitable for more than a very light hike if any.
That about covers my thoughts. If anything glaring comes about, I'll update but this is a fantastic double sleeping bag, especially for those of you who like snuggling up.
When we went to sleep the first night of using this, I was pretty sure we would be perfectly warm all night. It's thick! This bag is really substantial. We didn't wake up cold once!!! We were comfortable all night long!!! In fact, it was a little warm when we went to sleep so we unzipped the bag and put the top down by our feet.
This bag is heavy duty... I can't imagine getting cold in this bag. The baffles on the side by the zipper are a great touch to keep the zipper away from your skin and any air out. There is also a tab on the outside that folds over the zipper. It's a nice touch!! You can see it in my pictures.
Some people complained about the neck area... There is a baffle there. You can actually tighten or loosen it. It didn't bother us at all. We just put our pillows over it. I don't think we even felt it. I've got a picture of that also.
This bag is huge!! You are not buying this to backpack or even hike in a few miles. This is strictly for car/trailer camping. We could probably fit our two grandkids in the bag with us... Keep in mind that they're toddlers and we are not really big people. That being said, the bag is long. We purchased the Coleman "queen size air cot" this year and this sleeping bag hung over the end. But we're short so it didn't matter a bit to us. I'm sure if we had put the bag on the ground we'd of had a lot of room at the bottom. I think tall people would like this bag.
As for putting it away back into the compression bag... a lot of people complained about that in their reviews but... We did it!!! First try too!!!! The key is to fold it up and then start stuffing it into the bag, turn the bag a half turn with every stuff or two and with a little effort and a tiny bit of sweat you'll get it in there!!! (There is a YouTube video from the manufacturer that helped greatly.) I really wish they'd make the bag just a few inches bigger... It would be even easier... But it can be done and we are retired grandparents!!!!
We have recommended this bag to our kids and to several friends. It's a fantastic bag. I don't think you can go wrong getting this unless you are camping where it will be in 85°+ weather at night!!! Then you'll be too warm. But otherwise this is a really sweet bag!!
We paid for this bag with our own money. No discounts or anything. No one asked me to say nice things about it... But I always read the reviews, always... So I try to leave an honest review to help others. I hope this helped you to decide. Happy camping!!!
All that to say, AWESOME sleeping bag... Wife approved!!!
Oh, I'm 6'4" 270lbs. Best Sleeping bag I have ever had...
The bag I usually used I got at D i c k ' s for $160ish after tax, it was supposedly rated for -20 deg... doesn't hold a candle to this monster. It had cold spots and was extremely lumpy.
That last part was supposed to be the end, but I forgot about the one negative... IT's REALLY BiG... and can be hard to get back in the bag, but it is doable have faith! (being neat is a handicap with this part, just keep stuffing it in)