TETON Sports Tracker +5F Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag Perfect for Backpacking, Hiking, and Camping Outdoors; 3-4 Season Mummy Bag; Free Stuff Sack Included
|Price:||$54.99 - $74.99|
- ULTRALIGHT AND ULTRAWARM: With body-mapping technology--bag is designed with added insulation where you need it most, primarily your feet; Lightweight and compact--backpack anywhere
- EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS: 3 piece hood contours your face to keep your whole head warm; Vaulted foot box; Anti-snag zipper with a full-length zipper draft tube eliminates any cold spots
- ADDED COMFORT: Breathable, soft, double-brushed liner for a more comfortable night's sleep; Survival rating is +5F/-15C
- EVEN MORE FEATURES: Diamond ripstop shell is water-resistant and won't tear even if you snag or puncture it; Interior pocket zips to safely hold electronics or wallet on both sides of the sleeping bag
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Journey +40ºF||Adult Trailhead +20ºF||Adult Tracker +5ºF||Adult Leef +20ºF||Adult Leef 0ºF||Tracker Double Wide +5ºF|
|Dimensions (in inches)||90" x 33"||87" x 32" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87" x 34" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87" x 34" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87" x 34" (at the shoulders) x 22" (at the foot)||87 x 63 (at the shoulders) x 44" (at the foot)|
|Color options||Red/Grey||TETON Orange/Grey or Green/Grey||Red/Grey or Green/Grey||Green||Black||Red/Grey|
|Temperature rating (Fahrenheit)||+40ºF (Summer Sleeping Bag)||+20°F||+5ºF||+20ºF||0ºF||+5°F|
|Pack weight||2.3 pounds||2.9 pounds||4.1 pounds||3.5 lbs||4.2 lbs||8.2 pounds|
|Pack size (in inches)||11" x 6" x 6"||14.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"||15" x 9" x 9"||14" x 8" x 8"||15" x 9" x 9"||18" x 10" x 10"|
"When you’re ready to see the world on your terms, the TETON Sports Tracker +5F Ultralight Sleeping Bag is the right bag for your adventure. A 3-piece hood, full length zipper draft tube, and a built-out foot box all add up to keep you warm and eliminate cold spots. Packs down tight to tuck away into your favorite backpack. It’s filled with multiple layers of our innovative micro PolarLite insulation to keep you warm—survival rated to +5F (which is well below freezing). This fill shapes to your body lines and features body mapping technology which gives you extra fill in specific areas to keep comfortable so you can get that amazing night’s sleep. The Tracker +5F is so well built, you’ll tell all your friends about how much sleeping bag you got for your money. Made from a sturdy 75D diamond ripstop that is water resistant and won’t tear, even if punctured. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of bag. Also includes a secure interior zip pocket for wallet or keys. Each bag comes with it's own matching compression storage sack.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used on a 45 degree night and I sweated inside when zipped up, mainly on whatever was touching the sleeping pad. But I was chilled when I opened it up to breathe. I should have packed a sleeping bag liner to allow me to open this bag up and still stay decently warm.
The weather turned to 24 degrees the next day and night and it was comfortable. Overnight I wore long underwear bottoms and top with socks and was decently warm the entire night. I did put my full head in and cinch down on to only allow for a breathing hole.
It is a mummy bag and your feet are decently tight at the bottom, but I mostly sleep with my feet crossed so it worked fine for me.
1. It needs 2 drawstrings around the face/hood opening instead of one, which makes for uneven closure around your head on cold nights.
2. It needs a bigger main zipper. I'm a large guy (6'0, 250") and this bag is SNUG around me (which is not a bad thing in and of itself), so the zipper can be hard to close and catches frequently on inner fabric. I feel like a bigger zipper would make for easier closure, even at the addition of a few ounces of weight.
3. When I turn to side-sleep, I can feel cold spots on my back and backside due to uneven insulation. This has led to some uncomfortable nights on more than one occasion.
4. I don't use the inner pocket because I feel like whatever's in it (glasses, smartphone) would jut right into my throat. Not a fan of the placement.
Would I recommend it? Definitely, especially for someone who's smaller than me. It is still my go-to bag for most camping situations. It could use some improvements but overall, you would be hard-pressed to find a better bag at this price point.
I used the bag during a trip at the beginning of November, will be returning again this weekend, and expect the same positive experience. Just remember to have a decent camping mat to place under the sleeping bag. A decently priced self-inflating--and also insulated, if possible--mat seems best to protect the user from the cold and hard ground. Overall, a solid product for its price, and I would definitely recommend that others purchase this as well. TETON's a reputable brand, and this product certainly lives up to its name.
- camping in a tent, 40s to low 50 F, mostly clear weather: approved, kept me warm and relatively comfortable for the night
- camping in a tent, 30s-low 40 F, rainy, windy weather: too cold to sleep, kept waking up in the middle of the night
- car camping, 30s F, rainy, windy weather: cozy and comfortable
- camping in a tent, 30s to low 40 F, clear weather: actually relatively comfortable for most of the night
If the weather drops below 40 F, wrap yourself up in real tight. Of course, for particularly bad weather, try to insulate your tent as best as possible. Note that I always sleep with earplugs and an eye mask, so this review is just for how warm I felt. For the price and for an amateur camper like myself who dived headfirst into particularly harsh camping conditions, the sleeping bag served me well. Note that I'm a female, 5'5, 110 lbs who used a scout sized sleeping bag (it could def fit someone around 5'6 too, and probably 20-30 lbs heavier). I also grew up and live in hot, dry climate, so I get cold pretty easily.
This wasn't the easiest thing to compress, esp. if you have to pack up every night, but I got it down to about 10 in wide x 12 in tall with some effort. It fit into my carry-on pretty easily at about 4 lbs.
Love the ripstop, feels nice and strong on the outside.
Light but feels weighted nicely when in the bag to feel warm
Close space. Hence the MUMMY bag name. Even your head will stay warm as you can snitch it up with a drawstring.
Really, really....COOL having a inner pocket to keep you keys/wallet/cellphone inside with you. I'm just one of those paranoid people. :)
For the price, and cold rating, I would recommend to any camper/hiker.
I also have Teton's MOUNTAIN ADVENTURER 4000 series 65L backpack (highly recommend, this is also on Amazon). This mummy bag fits in the bottom compartment nice and snug.
Teton's products have thus far been very good quality, and GREAT PRICE!
Most recent customer reviews
That said, I'm impressed. The logos are embroider, which doesn't matter but to me shows quality craftsmanship.Read more
I'm a 1.80 meter and 100 Kg. and this have enough space for me, the last time i use it at 3600 meter above sea level, around...Read more