Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on April 5, 2017
Looks like what I expected
on February 26, 2017
I drag 2 pairs of skis with me in the sportube on and off trains and planes in the US and UK and this neat add-on makes it possible. It is an essential component of a sportube and should be sold as what it really is, an essential component of a sportube.
on May 16, 2014
After getting my Sporttube and moving it around, I realized I needed this. Fully loaded with boards and boots, this makes getting through airports a breeze. Totally worth the money, although a little overpriced.
on April 27, 2016
Works with the sports tube. Only purchase if need a replacement as the sports tube comes with one. Use it for the larger tube for snowboards. Did not need on the double for the skis. Heavy duty and has made it on a couple of flights. Good to have.
on February 1, 2013
This handle is GREAT and makes hauling the filled up Sportube that much easier. HOWEVER, before you order it separatly, double check to see if the Sporttube actually comes with one included! Different sellers include/don't include the Pull Handle! I only found that mine was included AFTER the order was processed and I got the confirmation email. Luckily, I was able to make a phone call the the seller who gladly cancelled the Pull Handle that I had ordered seperatly.
on July 12, 2015
Original handle broke and this one seems much sturdier - perfect for carrying my SportsTube in my winter trips
on November 26, 2013
This product has really made draging my skis around easier. It is well-made and comfortable. My recommendation to Sporttube is to raise the price of their travel cases and include this handle as part of the package.
on April 15, 2016
As described prompt delivery
on April 6, 2014
Love the Sportube. The handle makes it much easier to lug your luggage. I was able to pull two large sportubes at the same time. Much more ergonomic and less muscle strain.
on June 11, 2013
Dragging your sportube through an airport is a breeze with this handle. Definitely a must-have for the sporttube. You could try making your own, but this one it well constructed and comfortable to hole. Worth the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.