Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on August 24, 2016
Spot bakes a cake for his dad's birthday - it's a sweet book and would be adorable for a kid to give to their dad for his birthday. My early reader enjoys the simple storyline that she can read to herself and build her self-confidence as an early reader. Recommend from toddlers through early elementary years!
on September 6, 2017
Spot books are wonderful for young kids!
on April 6, 2015
I was disappointed with this book. I really think the book is too worn to be sold. This is the only purchase from Amazon that I have ever been disappointed with. Some of the flaps in this book have been taped down.
on February 17, 2014
Our grandson, age 3, loves to pretend cook, and having Spot cook along w/his "mom" is a delightful story line. Of course, the flaps in the book are always a hit also. The only downside is when our little granddaughter (1yr old) tries to read along and is a bit rough on the pages since this is not a board book.
on January 18, 2017
Very cute book. Perfect for any parent or grandparent who enjoys being in the kitchen.
on February 27, 2016
Love these cute books. Keeps the attention of little ones for a long time, and can be read over and over. They have so much fun lifting the flaps.
on January 27, 2013
We love the spot series and my son loves flipping the little tabs on each of the pages. They never get old. Our all time favorite is still Where is Spot? as the story line to me and the flip tabs make sense. This one is a little odd on what the author/publisher decided to pick as items to hide under the tabs, but oh well, it's a children's book. Still fun!
on January 7, 2017
My grandson loves all the Spot books
on December 7, 2014
Two year old is in love with Spot and she loves helping mom and Mema bake. Only reason this didn't get 5 stars is because it's not a flip book like the other Spot books.
on April 1, 2013
My daughter likes this spot book. She is two and is big into birthdays and surprises so she enjoys this book a lot since it is about making a surprise cake for Daddy. Flaps are too thin as always with the spot books, but we are careful and always read it together so I can supervise.