Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes
Package Quantity: 1|Change

VINE VOICEon March 17, 2014
Unfortunately the Numbers/Shapes version only has 33 cards, and for some reason is easier than the other versions, but it's still great for little kids. I've used it several times with 4-8 year-old Japanese kids to get them to remember colors, numbers, and shapes. It's hard for them to say 'purple rectangle' fast, at first, so I've revised it so they just have to point to the matching item. (Then I make them tell me what it is.)
It's very popular among the little kids, and I love it because it's fun, the kids like it, and it gives them another way to use phrases like 'light blue triangle' (when else would you say that? Really?).

Highly recommend as a teaching tool.
on June 3, 2014
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.
on July 1, 2014
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.
on November 4, 2017
How in the world could you do 6 players with such a small deck! This is ridiculous! It’s a great learning game but the original has a lot more cards. I agree that it’s a little cheaper but it’s not worth it. Card count is so very small. It’s like half the size the other deck was.
review image
on January 11, 2017
Purchased this item as a gift for six year old relative as a Christmas present. He just loves playing the game and it is very age appropriate. It is a great help in the teaching of numbers and shapes to youngsters. We will be considering purchasing other similar games from this seller.
on July 21, 2017
Great quality. Good looking. Hold up to lots of wear and tear. Would Buy again! Kids love this one!
on March 24, 2017
This is a great game for kids, and we use it as part of vision therapy.
on January 2, 2016
My 4 and 5 year old nieces picked up on it very quickly but got bored after about 10 minutes. Might be better suited for younger children.
on March 20, 2017
Great game!
on December 16, 2012
Our girls started out with the original Spot It game. They liked it so much we decided to get the other ones. I like that there are a bunch of different ways to play,so they won't get bored. It's compact, too, so they can put it in a bag to play with friends in the neighborhood. I think it will make a great travel game, too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.