Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes
Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 30, 2017
This is an awesome game for kids and adults! My 3 year old had a great time finding the matching pictures, and he got practice naming his shapes, colors, and numbers. His older cousins enjoyed playing it with him, and so did the adults, because the concept is fun! It's similar to slap war (minus the slapping). I can't wait to try some of the other versions of this game.
on July 1, 2014
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.
on January 14, 2018
Fun little game. At first my daughter had a hard to me finding the match in each card, but she got the game pretty quick. Also great game to take on the go. (Airplane, restaurant, dr appointment, etc)
on June 3, 2014
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.
on February 14, 2018
Great game. I carry it in my purse so we can play at restaurants. It keeps my grand children engaged and quiet for long periods of time.
on January 12, 2018
This is a fun game for younger kids. It's fun to watch their imagination figure out different games to play.
on January 12, 2018
gave this great fun and learning game as a stocking gift to my 3 yr. old granddaughter
on December 17, 2017
Played this game with a pre=school child during a long hospitalization.
on January 1, 2018
Such a great learning game. My toddler loves playing this and it helps improve her letter, color, and shape recognition in a fast paced way. We play everyday
on January 2, 2018
I bought this for my preschool classroom. Love it. I changed the rules so it was not so fast paced and the students take turns looking for the number or shape.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.