Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on March 24, 2017
This is a great game for kids, and we use it as part of vision therapy.
on April 7, 2017
Kids enjoy playing. probably helps with concentration skills.
on March 20, 2017
Love it
on March 30, 2017
Loved it
on October 29, 2014
We own Spot It!, Spot It! Numbers and Shapes and Spot It! Alphabets. My kids (4 and 5) are struggling with numbers. I'm not really sure why they are having a problem with numbers, because base numbers 1-9 should be more simple than learning 26 letters, but I digress.

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes are working a lot better because of creating motivation by competition. They are getting better recognition about every other time we play. I've seen them default to just matching shapes instead of numbers, so we sometimes play with a "No Shapes" rule.

My kids prefer the base Spot It! and the Alphabet version better because they have a harder time with the numbers so we alternate the other games to keep them motivated and give them a chance to get ramped back up.
on June 3, 2014
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.
on July 1, 2014
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.