Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 156 reviews
on December 31, 2015
We bought this for our 3 year old who loves the original Spot It. Although she knows her numbers and shapes, we thought this would be a fun way to reinforce her knowledge. I'm only giving it 3 stars for two reasons. First, it has WAY less cards in the deck than the original and that was kind of a bummer. Second, the nines don't look different from the sixes at all and it's kind of confusing. They have a line underneath to help clarify, but it's still pretty bad. The sixes and nines are also often the SAME color which makes it even trickier. Our daughter has figured it out, but I feel like they could have done a much better job on the artwork and included a few more cards!
on January 21, 2017
My son and I's favorite game to play. Great for kids and adults. The object of the game is to "spot" similar shapes or numbers. Everyone starts out with one card and one card is put in the middle. Whoever can spot the similar shape or number grabs the center card and whoever ends up with the most cards at the end wins. Super fun game without a million small pieces. Perfect for taking on the go/traveling. Best thing is it comes in a metal tin (I hate how easily cardboard game boxes break/tear). As a reference my son is 5 years old and easily understands how to play.
on February 21, 2016
This is an excellent game that I purchased for my daughter recently as a Christmas gift. She is 6 years old and she struggles with keeping a good attention span. I was looking for a game that was fast paced enough to keep her attention, yet at the same time easy enough for a 6 year old to pick up on and play. It took her only a few minutes and 1 round to figure out how to play the game. She absolutely loves it and I was surprised at how well she was able to play after only a few minutes. In fact, many rounds she was beating me and I was not trying to go easy on her. The game itself is about quickly identifying shapes and colors on 2 cards. There are 3 different game play modes that are explained in the instructions so you can modify the game slightly to change it up a bit. Overall, this is a great game to play with your children. In fact, my older children watched me play a few rounds and then couldn't wait to jump in for future games. Each round only takes a few minutes so it goes quickly and you can squeeze a game in even if you only have a few minutes with the kiddos. Great game. Buy it!
VINE VOICEon March 17, 2014
Unfortunately the Numbers/Shapes version only has 33 cards, and for some reason is easier than the other versions, but it's still great for little kids. I've used it several times with 4-8 year-old Japanese kids to get them to remember colors, numbers, and shapes. It's hard for them to say 'purple rectangle' fast, at first, so I've revised it so they just have to point to the matching item. (Then I make them tell me what it is.)
It's very popular among the little kids, and I love it because it's fun, the kids like it, and it gives them another way to use phrases like 'light blue triangle' (when else would you say that? Really?).

Highly recommend as a teaching tool.
on June 3, 2014
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.
on July 1, 2014
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.
on January 11, 2017
Purchased this item as a gift for six year old relative as a Christmas present. He just loves playing the game and it is very age appropriate. It is a great help in the teaching of numbers and shapes to youngsters. We will be considering purchasing other similar games from this seller.
on July 21, 2017
Great quality. Good looking. Hold up to lots of wear and tear. Would Buy again! Kids love this one!
on March 24, 2017
This is a great game for kids, and we use it as part of vision therapy.
on January 2, 2016
My 4 and 5 year old nieces picked up on it very quickly but got bored after about 10 minutes. Might be better suited for younger children.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.