Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: On the Road|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,735 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,135 reviews
on April 23, 2016
Spot It is a great little game to throw into a carry on bag when traveling or to bring along to kill time before the food arrives at a restaurant. The game is deceptively simple but it is entertaining for adults as well as kids since the game changes every time.

Spot It consists of a hand sized metal tin with a snug fitting lid and a deck of round cards. Each card has a set of different pictures – some words, some symbols, all dependent on the version you are playing. The most simple way to play the game is to turn two cards over at a time, players search for the one picture or symbol that the cards have in common. It sounds so simple but the kids beat me more often than not – younger eyes move more quickly! The game is fast paced and fun and challenging enough to keep adults and kids alike entertained. No reading needed so perfect for younger kids too!

We have the Spot It Junior Animals version of this game as well but I think that most kids would be fine with the version labeled for older kids and adults.

One of the biggest pros for me is even if one of the cards falls behind the bookshelf, the monster under the bed steals it or it gets torn, you can still play the game. How many games in your basement are basically useless since a card is lost or the green cherries are missing in action?

I find myself suggesting this game when the kids want to have a game night - so much better than the one thousand nine hundred and sixty third round of Candyland. Or Hi-Ho Cherry...please don't make me try to find all those green cherries again.

5 stars for Spot It from us!
on September 5, 2017
Loved this game! This is a game that kids and adults both will like. I believe there is a junior version for small children. You have one card in the center and everyone has their own stack of cards. When you find a symbol on the center card that matches one on your card, you call out that symbol. Then you put your card with the matching symbol on top of the center card and it keeps going until one person has used all their cards. That person is the winner. It sounds simple, but you really have to have an eye for detail. It sometimes goes pretty fast if someone in the game has an eye for small details.. My husband and I play it often. The kids love it too! It is It sounds corny but it's one of the funnest card games we play. The stores are always out of this game so this is your best bet here for getting one.
on June 18, 2016
I purchased this unique card game after playing it with my 8 year old grandson at church camp. One of the other sponsors brought it and all the kids went wild wanting to play it when we were in the cafeteria lines or while we waited. It is small has a tin can to keep the cards and easy to carry around. This is one of the best traveling or all time games I have ever played that is age appropriate for my 6 year old up to my Mother in Law who is 80! There are several games you can play with it or even make up your own. Our favorite is to try to quickly match a picture on the card with your opponents and give them your card. I love having fun games around that are not electronic and this is one of the most fun games I have enjoyed playing myself with my grand children. I highly recommend this awesome card game!
This was a personal purchase I made.
on June 22, 2016
I am so glad I got this. After reading several reviews, I opted to purchase, in hopes my twin 6 year old nieces and 8 year old nephew would enjoy this and enjoy this we all did. This game is relatively addicting and pretty fun, even for an adult. I know the age range wasn't kosher for the little ladies, but once they understood the concept, what they couldn't read, or what they didn't know, I just had them point out on the middle deck (I believe that is the first game you can play in the instruction sheet).
on June 22, 2017
It's so hard to find a game that everyone from toddlers to adults can play, so when you find one, you go for it. This game is both super easy, but also pretty challenging. Just because you are an adult it doesn't mean you have an advantage over the young kids, which makes it the ideal game for families. The rules are simple to learn and remember, it's all ages appropriate, and it's fun. You can't go wrong, get it. :-)
on July 15, 2017
fun for the family neat new twist for a card game we loved it and the different ways you can play. only thing is not too challenging so can get bored with it after few months im sure, not a game you can play forever and keep and still love playing. the cards are nice and solid, sturdy with good graphics and i love the game. with other card games (poker, uno, solitaire) you can shuffle the deck and play a new game each time new hand.....this game same pictures same cards so i can see it getting old but still love it
on July 29, 2016
My family LOVES this game. I was worried that it would be too hard for some of our kids since we have kids from 0-12 all but the baby can play. My 3 year old has even mastered it. It is fun for all ages. It's one of the kids card games I actually enjoy playing. There is like 5 different ways to play it so you really don't get bored. I would reccommend this game to anyone. Great price also and easy to take on trips!
on May 21, 2017
I bought this to have a versatile game on hand when my six year old grandson comes to visit. It is perfect. It has many game choices and you can invent your own, too. From simple to complex, it is a good matching game that is fun for little kids and adults to play. And it is small and easy to store or carry with you.
on March 10, 2016
I added this game to my cart on a whim while trying to figure out some last minute Christmas gifts. This was meant to make it into my 3 year old's stocking, but we kind of forgot. Oops. Well, I remembered it a few weeks later and pulled it out on a random snow day just after New Year's. We have been playing this game nearly every day since. Not only is it well-loved by my preschooler, but even my husband and I find it to be fun and fast paced. I love that it aids in color, shape and letter recognition while entertaining my son. While we enjoy playing this the traditional way, we also enjoy laying the cards out and playing "go fish" of sorts. We each choose one card to start with and take turns choosing a card from the "pond" and yelling out our match before placing the old card in our discard pile and fishing with our newly acquired card. I think as my son gets older, he'll enjoy the traditional fast-paced challenge and we'll be playing Spot It! for years to come. I can't wait to add other titles to our small but growing collection of Blue Orange Games!
on December 27, 2015
This is a wonderful game for all ages! It's crazy there is really one and only one match to each card.

Pros:
we have played this game with ages 5-70 and all have had a blast.
It is so quick to learn and explain that people who normally wouldn't play games often jump in.
The rounds are quick and the players can be changed each round so someone could easily jump in or out of the game making it great for groups.
There are 5 different ways to play (we often only do 2 of them) but it gives variety to change it up. They are all the same concept but for some reason it can seem so much harder for your brain to process it differently!
The size of the game and container are small and durable which makes it great for travel. Also makes it less intimidating for those who hate games.

Cons:
Some of the pictures are weird but since you have to call out the name of the symbol what people call them can be quite hilarious (so i guess more of a pro?).

I didn't expect to love this game but since it was on sale I thought I would give it a go. Now anytime Kids come over they ask to play and adults usually end up playing and cracking up too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.