Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 14, 2015
This game is unique and fun! Variety of ways to play and it gets our creative juices going. For example: If we are looking for a rainbow and one is not to be found in the sky, we can look on signs or bumper stickers! It's compact and lightweight for car trips and can easily fit in the seat pocket or even the door map pocket. We even ordered one for a friend. Young kids may still have a difficult time with patience while looking of objects which is the only reason I gave it four stars rather than five. Otherwise this is a great, must-have family road trip game.
on January 25, 2016
My daughter and I played several rounds of Spot It! at home (off the road) -- Tower and Well game versions. We enjoyed both. It is amazing how two cards can have only one picture in common -- blows my mind -- I know it's just a matter of probability & statistics, but still amazes me.

It's also amazing how long you can look at two cards sometimes and not find the similarity -- considering there's only about 8 or 9 pictures on each.

Pros:
- Kids loved this game on a cross-country road trip.
- It didn't usually take too long to find one thing on your card & move on to the next.
- Cards are easy to hold for children.
- Cards are colorful, fun, and "cute."

Cons:
- It didn't entertain the family for too long. After a short while, we had to move on to other activities.
on November 17, 2014
This is a super awesome game that is really several games in one. It has about 6 versions you can play with one deck. There are games that are easier for smaller (5-years-old) up to grandparents. My kids even play it on the road looking for the items on their card then getting another when they've spotted something. They even played it with grandparents and were happy to show them a new game. The rules for all of the versions are simple so you can play with minimal set up and time figuring it all out.
on December 7, 2014
Took a while for the kids to warm up to it, but now that they understand what it is, they love it! This can be played over and over again, and it's great for road trips! Case seals shut tight, so as long as the cards make it home, they stay there. It's hard to find things other than electronics to keep everyone entertained, but this has done the trick so far. They've even started making up their own cards to play with!
on February 10, 2018
Spot It games ROCK. Fun for the whole family and encourages active observation. Family games foster stronger relationships!
on July 13, 2015
GREAT Game!!! I have been caught a few times by my kids as I shout, "Ah ha! These cards have no match, NO match I tell you!" and they always say, "Mom, there is ALWAYS a match." Sigh - then we find it. Great game super fun!!!! I put in my purse and we play on the go, waiting for meals at Red Robin, etc.
on June 25, 2016
I had previously purchased the larger version for my nephew and he loved it so much that we got him this for his birthday to play in the car. Fun game with visual recognition. I find it fun and challenging to play sometimes, especially when the 5 year old is on his game!
on December 13, 2017
Spot It all versions has become a family favorite. It's really easy to understand so all ages can play. We love this in our house!
on July 3, 2017
I thought this was a great idea, but the kids don't like it. They love the other spot it games, but just don't connect with this one.
on July 1, 2015
LOVE this game! Introduced to the Spot It family of games by a friend and we love it! Bought this one for an upcoming road and hoping to both entertain my son with the game but also teach him about all of the road signs on the way. Great way to encourage observation of his surroundings if he's looking for the road signs that he learned from the game :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.