Top positive review
Fun game for adults & kids
on January 25, 2016
My daughter and I played several rounds of Spot It! at home (off the road) -- Tower and Well game versions. We enjoyed both. It is amazing how two cards can have only one picture in common -- blows my mind -- I know it's just a matter of probability & statistics, but still amazes me.
It's also amazing how long you can look at two cards sometimes and not find the similarity -- considering there's only about 8 or 9 pictures on each.
- Kids loved this game on a cross-country road trip.
- It didn't usually take too long to find one thing on your card & move on to the next.
- Cards are easy to hold for children.
- Cards are colorful, fun, and "cute."
- It didn't entertain the family for too long. After a short while, we had to move on to other activities.