Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 25, 2016
My daughter and I played several rounds of Spot It! at home (off the road) -- Tower and Well game versions. We enjoyed both. It is amazing how two cards can have only one picture in common -- blows my mind -- I know it's just a matter of probability & statistics, but still amazes me.

It's also amazing how long you can look at two cards sometimes and not find the similarity -- considering there's only about 8 or 9 pictures on each.

Pros:
- Kids loved this game on a cross-country road trip.
- It didn't usually take too long to find one thing on your card & move on to the next.
- Cards are easy to hold for children.
- Cards are colorful, fun, and "cute."

Cons:
- It didn't entertain the family for too long. After a short while, we had to move on to other activities.
on January 6, 2014
If you love the original Spot It game, then, you'll love this one too. It has all the same games as the original with the addition of a game you can play while driving on a trip. My whole family loves it from grandpa to our 2-yr-old! Highly recommended!
on July 3, 2017
I thought this was a great idea, but the kids don't like it. They love the other spot it games, but just don't connect with this one.
on July 25, 2016
We had a lot of fun with this game. My 8 year old granddaughter loved it and wanted to play it a lot. I would recommend this for anyone traveling with children. It is easy to play for smaller children as well.
on November 24, 2012
I use this game with my kids in occupational therapy. They love it and often request the game. I love it because it increases vocabulary, visual scanning and visual processing skills.
on June 14, 2015
This game is unique and fun! Variety of ways to play and it gets our creative juices going. For example: If we are looking for a rainbow and one is not to be found in the sky, we can look on signs or bumper stickers! It's compact and lightweight for car trips and can easily fit in the seat pocket or even the door map pocket. We even ordered one for a friend. Young kids may still have a difficult time with patience while looking of objects which is the only reason I gave it four stars rather than five. Otherwise this is a great, must-have family road trip game.
on July 11, 2017
Looks like fun! Bought for car traveling for Grandkids
on July 27, 2016
gave this as gift to nephews ( age 6,8 & 10) traveling by car from Erie-to florida- they loved it- there evidently are several ways to play,,, & it not only kept them fairly occupied during the trip- they played daily while on vacation & the way home. ( even had me playing with them to show me how it worked),,,, needless to say- well worth the price-,,,,,I know their parents thought so!
on March 28, 2014
I am a teacher and have this game available for rainy days. It teaches kids to really look for likenesses quickly. It takes very little space to store, comes in various titles, and best the kids all love it....I teach K-4.
VINE VOICEon February 9, 2016
Husband and I like to pull this game out randomly and play with our kids or friends. It's fast paced and fun. Kids love it. Adults love it !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.