Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 25, 2016
My daughter and I played several rounds of Spot It! at home (off the road) -- Tower and Well game versions. We enjoyed both. It is amazing how two cards can have only one picture in common -- blows my mind -- I know it's just a matter of probability & statistics, but still amazes me.

It's also amazing how long you can look at two cards sometimes and not find the similarity -- considering there's only about 8 or 9 pictures on each.

Pros:
- Kids loved this game on a cross-country road trip.
- It didn't usually take too long to find one thing on your card & move on to the next.
- Cards are easy to hold for children.
- Cards are colorful, fun, and "cute."

Cons:
- It didn't entertain the family for too long. After a short while, we had to move on to other activities.
on January 6, 2014
If you love the original Spot It game, then, you'll love this one too. It has all the same games as the original with the addition of a game you can play while driving on a trip. My whole family loves it from grandpa to our 2-yr-old! Highly recommended!
on December 7, 2014
Took a while for the kids to warm up to it, but now that they understand what it is, they love it! This can be played over and over again, and it's great for road trips! Case seals shut tight, so as long as the cards make it home, they stay there. It's hard to find things other than electronics to keep everyone entertained, but this has done the trick so far. They've even started making up their own cards to play with!
on July 3, 2017
I thought this was a great idea, but the kids don't like it. They love the other spot it games, but just don't connect with this one.
on February 10, 2018
Spot It games ROCK. Fun for the whole family and encourages active observation. Family games foster stronger relationships!
on November 24, 2012
I use this game with my kids in occupational therapy. They love it and often request the game. I love it because it increases vocabulary, visual scanning and visual processing skills.
on June 14, 2015
This game is unique and fun! Variety of ways to play and it gets our creative juices going. For example: If we are looking for a rainbow and one is not to be found in the sky, we can look on signs or bumper stickers! It's compact and lightweight for car trips and can easily fit in the seat pocket or even the door map pocket. We even ordered one for a friend. Young kids may still have a difficult time with patience while looking of objects which is the only reason I gave it four stars rather than five. Otherwise this is a great, must-have family road trip game.
on January 7, 2018
Very bad smell. I believe that cards was painted with some chemical paint ((((
on March 1, 2014
My 6 year old daughter says that this game is really fun cuz she got it for Christmas! Heehee :)
They both played it their own way while on our road trip. There are many different ways to play, and I'm sure that they will get into the rules of each game a little on down the road (derrrr)...but I think that any game that you can make your own rules to and have a really good time playing is a 5 star winner in my book.
VINE VOICEon February 9, 2016
Husband and I like to pull this game out randomly and play with our kids or friends. It's fast paced and fun. Kids love it. Adults love it !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.