Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 12, 2017
Who doesn't love Spot? This book is great for kids.
on January 22, 2014
Bought this for my niece. Everything seems great quality especially for the price. The sash was a little "off"
So to speak, but not a big deal. My niece loves it. Would definitely recommend this purchase!
on November 30, 2012
Grandson loves to read and enjoyed pointing out which dog was Spot's grandmother and which one his grandfather. Lots of little details to find, colors, numbers and objects mixed unobtrusively in the story.
on May 27, 2014
Book is cute like the original but I was disappointed that the Grandpa had more
time and important things to do.
on April 4, 2013
My 2 yr old son loves lifting up the flaps to see whats behind them when we read these books! Keeps his attention and he wants me to read them over and over again!
on September 26, 2010
Learned to read with these books growing up, now buying them for my daughter. The artwork is adorable, and the story is great! Definitely a good book to share with kids!
on December 5, 2012
I purchased this book for my grandson. When it arrived I thought I had made a mistake and ordered a used book. Records shows this was to be a new book. It has bent pages and torn cover. Not a good gift to give.