Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 251 reviews
Love Spot it! We own four of these decks. This is one of my kids favorites. It has the coolest images on it like the mustache! The game is easy to learn to play, but really challenging once you start. Each card has one image that is on another card. That is what links all the cards together.

There are different games you can play with the deck. The one we enjoy playing the most is where you and your opponent get one card. You then put the rest of the deck in the middle with the images facing up. You and your opponent need to find one image on your card that is also on the top card. Whoever finds the image first, takes the card, places it on top of their first card and begins searching for another image that matches an image that is on the top card in the middle of the deck.

What makes the game exciting is that each image on each card changes size. So a mustache on one card can be huge and on another card really small. It's fun to see who is faster at finding an image first.
on April 4, 2016
This game is SO FUN. I gave my version away as a last-minute birthday present and will surely buy again. I don't know if I've had another game make me feel this level of ...enthusiastic stupidity? It's fascinating to me how re-orienting a shape can make your eye totally miss it. I'd love to look into it more.

Loads of fun for anyone of any age, just know that you will get LOUD—I left a copy at my friend's apartment and I could hear them (and the one French one of them for whom English is a second language) shouting BRO!...google...guh...GLASSES!!!! mmmBICYCLE! Quest-ce....bahMUSTACHEDOG!

If you feel like hurting your brain (depending on your ability with mathematical planes), this is a very interesting exercise explaining the way the game is created: [...]

Some math teacher should totally use this in class.
on May 10, 2017
My 6 year old loves this game. He plays the original version at latchkey after school. He loved it so much that I bought him this version for home. We brought it when we went to visit Grandma and Papa and it was simple enough even for them to play. The only bad part is he can't find anyone else that wants to play it as much as he does!
on February 2, 2017
This game is a quick to learn game that can be played anywhere. To play, you just match the symbols between two cards. Each pair of cards has only one symbol that matches. You would swear that some of the cards have no matching symbols (it is not true). Like the hipster vibe of the symbols a lot. There are different variations on the basic game and it is enjoyable for all ages together because kids have great eyes. As with any game it depends on if people playing get into it. Because there is no setup time, you can start and stop the game whenever so it makes a great game to play when you are waiting. Waiting for the bus to arrive, waiting for the car to drive (maybe not this one), waiting for the phone to ring, waiting for the birds to sing, waiting for almost anything.
on August 10, 2017
We ordered this product for around $15 as a gift to a child. The game was a perfect gift and entertained the kids nicely. However, $15 is quite overpriced for a small metal container and 50 cards inside. Board game prices are generally increasing everywhere so the price was unsurprising. Not the best buy but overall a fun card game
on July 18, 2017
I loved the original Spot It! to play with my 5 & 6 year old grandson's that I purchased the Spot It! Hip. Nowhere on the tin did it show the slang terms I saw on the cards when I opened the tin. I was very unhappy with this product; not even showing it to my grandson's and sent it back. My family do not approve of slang. My boys loved the front of this tin and would have been a great product except for the slang words on the cards. Clean it up Spot It!
on December 29, 2015
Purchased this after searching through reviews of several different games with the intent to give as a gift at a pre-teen sleepover birthday party. This game was a hit. Several different ways to play, fun and easy so that everyone would could enjoy and participate (even older brother who is a firm believer that his little sister and her friends are annoying and have cooties). It is fast-paced and some of the games really get the old adrenaline pumping as it is based on how quickly you can find the items, matches, etc. I, being one that typically gets bored at long, drawn out card games and board games, find this one fun to play during family time AND with the kids and their friends. Item was every bit as expected, would definitely recommend.
on August 6, 2017
Wonderful game to play with family and friends. My kids love it because they know that names of all the pictures as compared to the original version that had a few unknown items...so great modernization between generations!
on February 8, 2015
My family LOVES this game. We purchased one because it was highly rated and we needed something new. Our family plays a lot of games and we always have trouble because the ages of our kids are a wide range (10, 11, and 19). This game is perfect for us because it is easy enough for the younger kids and challenging enough for the adults and older children. There are several versions of the game that can be played with the same deck, so you can mix it up to keep it fun. You can play with a few or many players, which is always a plus. Each round finishes quickly, so you don't need a huge block of time to play.....although our family will play over and over again for hours!
Grandkids love it......they can beat their parents and love that.... Ages 15, 11, 10...

This Grandma hasn't played yet....sure they can beat her!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.