Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Spot It! Hip

on April 4, 2016
This game is SO FUN. I gave my version away as a last-minute birthday present and will surely buy again. I don't know if I've had another game make me feel this level of ...enthusiastic stupidity? It's fascinating to me how re-orienting a shape can make your eye totally miss it. I'd love to look into it more.

Loads of fun for anyone of any age, just know that you will get LOUD—I left a copy at my friend's apartment and I could hear them (and the one French one of them for whom English is a second language) shouting BRO!...google...guh...GLASSES!!!! mmmBICYCLE! Quest-ce....bahMUSTACHEDOG!

If you feel like hurting your brain (depending on your ability with mathematical planes), this is a very interesting exercise explaining the way the game is created: [...]

Some math teacher should totally use this in class.
on February 2, 2017
This game is a quick to learn game that can be played anywhere. To play, you just match the symbols between two cards. Each pair of cards has only one symbol that matches. You would swear that some of the cards have no matching symbols (it is not true). Like the hipster vibe of the symbols a lot. There are different variations on the basic game and it is enjoyable for all ages together because kids have great eyes. As with any game it depends on if people playing get into it. Because there is no setup time, you can start and stop the game whenever so it makes a great game to play when you are waiting. Waiting for the bus to arrive, waiting for the car to drive (maybe not this one), waiting for the phone to ring, waiting for the birds to sing, waiting for almost anything.
on February 26, 2018
We bought the Hip version, Spot It (original) and the Gone Camping version on the same day. The pictures on the Hip version are our favorites. My kids (8-15) all enjoyed this as well as myself and my husband. We liked the games to play with the same cards. Really fun!
on May 10, 2017
My 6 year old loves this game. He plays the original version at latchkey after school. He loved it so much that I bought him this version for home. We brought it when we went to visit Grandma and Papa and it was simple enough even for them to play. The only bad part is he can't find anyone else that wants to play it as much as he does!
on January 23, 2014
Purchased "Spot It" from Amazon, for my 8-year old daughter for Christmas. Like "Headbanz", adults and kids alike can play competitively. If you want to handicap the adults, throw in a two drink minimum to play(must have designated driver, of course). For fun I grabbed the "Hip" version so we can mix it up. It does not take long to play, so it holds the interest of the 6-8 age group, and earns points for spending quality time with the family. I would definitely recommend it as an addition to your collection which likely includes: Candyland, Chutes & Ladders and Sorry.
on April 7, 2016
I got this hoping it would be a hit with a bunch of teen and pre-teen boys. Success! My boys and their friends play it often, and don't get bored since they find themselves laughing as they call out awesome things like mustache, 'sup, hashtag, moola, taco, and undies! There's a couple of old-school items they still get tripped up on (boombox!), but that's OK. Consider it a history lesson. :) Great job, Spot It!
on March 30, 2018
We always have fun playing the Spot It games with the children in our family. It's simple for the younger kids but the adults enjoy it as well. I like that it's easy to grab and take along when we visit and I don't have to worry about cards or pieces getting lost with this game and it's container.
on December 29, 2015
Purchased this after searching through reviews of several different games with the intent to give as a gift at a pre-teen sleepover birthday party. This game was a hit. Several different ways to play, fun and easy so that everyone would could enjoy and participate (even older brother who is a firm believer that his little sister and her friends are annoying and have cooties). It is fast-paced and some of the games really get the old adrenaline pumping as it is based on how quickly you can find the items, matches, etc. I, being one that typically gets bored at long, drawn out card games and board games, find this one fun to play during family time AND with the kids and their friends. Item was every bit as expected, would definitely recommend.
on February 8, 2015
My family LOVES this game. We purchased one because it was highly rated and we needed something new. Our family plays a lot of games and we always have trouble because the ages of our kids are a wide range (10, 11, and 19). This game is perfect for us because it is easy enough for the younger kids and challenging enough for the adults and older children. There are several versions of the game that can be played with the same deck, so you can mix it up to keep it fun. You can play with a few or many players, which is always a plus. Each round finishes quickly, so you don't need a huge block of time to play.....although our family will play over and over again for hours!
on May 11, 2016
Awesome party game. Very easy to pick up and teach others. It is deceptively simple but is such a fun game. It is really cool to see which one of your friends will pick up to it easily and which it will come to a bit harder. My friends with diagnosed ADHD are the champions of this. Fun to take camping, or just keep around the house. Easy to pick up and play when things are getting dull and is an easy game to get many people engaged quickly and having a good time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.