SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology 33N8A
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.99 (17%)|
|Surface Recommendation||Surface Type: Carpet; Upholstery; Auto; Stairs; Low Pile Carpet|
|Model Name||BISSELL SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology, 33N8A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Get rid of messes without getting your hands dirty. This hands free portable carpet cleaner does all the scrubbing for you
- Preset cleaning cycles that automatically spray, brush, and suction to permanently remove both surface and tough set-in pet stains. Just push the button to clean.
- Equipped with two hands-free cleaning modes, quick clean for fresh stains and deep clean for set in stains, so you can get the right level of cleaning
- Includes trial-size Pet Stain & Odor, Pet Oxy Boost Formula and a 3" tough stain tool. Hose length - 5 feet
- Tank capacity: 32 ounces.
- Power Source Type: Corded
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hands-Free, Automatic Carpet Cleaning.
Bissell Pet Formulas Included
Includes a trial-size Bissell Pet Stain & Odor formula and Bissell Pet Oxy Boost formula for permanent pet stain removal.
- Sign up for Amazon Subscribe & Save for savings on your next formula purchase.
- Bissell will donate up to $10 to the Bissell Pet Foundationfor every pet product sold to help pets in need.
Bissell SpotBot Pet
Hands Free Spot & Stain Carpet Cleaner
With just the push of a button, Bissell SpotBot Pet delivers hands-free spot and stain removal on carpets and area rugs. Equipped with two preset cleaning cycles, this easy-to-use portable carpet cleaner automatically sprays, brushes, and suctions to remove both surface pet stains and tough, set-in stains. Its unique cleaning foot with DeepReach Technology delivers water and cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers and gently scrubs for permanent pet-stain removal when used with Bissell Pet Stain & Odor and Pet Oxy Boost Formula.
- Hands Free Spot and Stain Removal with a push of a button.
- 2 Preset Cleaning Cycles that automatically spray, brush and suction.
- DeepReach Technology delivers formula deep into carpet fibers.
- On-board hose and Tough Stain Tool.
Hands Free Spot & Stain Removal
When pet stains happen, Bissell SpotBot is ready. Easily fill the clean tank with solution and warm water, set the machine on the stain, push a button, and walk away.
SpotBot does the work for you. Select from two preset cleaning cycles to automatically spray, scrub, and suction away that pet stain.
SpotBot has a compact design that's easy to carry and conveniently store for quick use.
Portable Cleaning Features
Delivers water and cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers and gently scrubs to loosen and permanently remove pet stains and odors.*
*Permanently removes tough pet stains when used with Bissell Pet Stain & Odor and Pet Oxy Boost Formula.
Hose & Tool
Need to clean upholstery, auto interiors, or stairs? Bissell SpotBot Pet is equipped with an on-board hose and tool to clean stains on hard-to-clean soft surfaces.
Bissell 2X Pet Stain & Odor Formula
Specially designed for compact carpet cleaners to loosen and remove pet stains and soils. Contains odor control technology to neutralize pet odors and help prevent your pet from resoiling the same area. Search and order Bissell model 74R7 to stock up on formula.
Bissell Pet Oxy Boost Formula
This formula enhancer is designed to add to your tank along with formula. The oxygen in the formula enhancer creates a reaction with the stain on contact to remove tough pet stains and odors like pet urine, vomit, blood, and skunk odors—guaranteed. Search and order Bissell model 1613A to stock up on formula.
|Bissell SpotBot Pet, 33N8A||Bissell SpotClean Pro, 3624||Bissell SpotClean ProHeat, 5207F||Bissell Little Green, 1400B||Bissell Little Green ProHeat, 14259|
|Weight||14 lb.||13 lb.||9 lb.||9.6 lb.||11.6 lb|
|Automatic Hands Free Cleaning||✓|
|Formulas Included||Pet Stain & Odor, Pet Oxy Boost||Professional Deep Cleaning||Spot & Stain, Oxy Boost||Spot & Stain||Spot & Stain|
|Tools Included||Tough Stain Tool||Tough Stain Tool, 6 inch Stair Tool||Tough Stain Tool, DeepStain Tool||Tough Stain Tool||Tough Stain Tool, Spraying Crevice Tool|
|Surface Type||Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto Interiors, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto Interiors, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto Interiors, Area Rugs|
|Cord Length||15 ft.||22 ft.||15 ft.||15 ft.||15 ft.|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
BISSELL's new Deep Reach Technology delivers solution further into the carpet where the deepest part of the stain resides. Strong and powerful suction cleans from the bottom up. SpotBot Pet does the work for you with its handsfree cycles. This efficient deep cleaner uses the Automatic Smart System to deliver the right amount of solution just select the type of stain and enjoy the freedom to WalkAway leaving the SpotBot Pet to do the hard work for you!
Compare with similar items
Bissell SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Portable Deep Cleaner, Blue, 2117A
Bissell 3624 Spot Clean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B, Green
BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2019 Version
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||16.93 x 9.06 x 12.52 inches||9.00 x 17.00 x 13.50 inches||10.00 x 14.00 x 14.00 inches||10.00 x 14.00 x 14.00 inches||8.25 x 17.25 x 12.50 inches||5.50 x 16.50 x 7.00 inches|
|Item Weight||12.50 lbs||12.50 lbs||—||13.20 lbs||12.00 lbs||4.60 lbs|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is tough to clean the holding tanks for the fluids (mainly the dirty one). This leads to gunk/mold building up inside. I've tried letting soap water and bleach sit in it, but it doesn't clean it out that well.
2) The brush head attachment is difficult to remove to clean out the hairs. Hair will collect on the inside of it, and the only way to get it out is to pry it off...which then requires you to glue it back on. So I'm in this constant struggle of breaking it off, and then re-gluing it back on.
3) Cheap internal hose...and this is the BIG issue that many people have written about when they give this product low reviews. I figured out what is wrong, and what causes the internal leaks. Many people say "it stopped working randomly and leaks fluid out of the vent holes." I can almost guarantee that the reason is because the "Bissell Trigger Valve" hose breaking off. It is a cheap, thin type of plastic that most likely breaks off from heat and movement of the large brush. I have emailed Bissell to see if I can get the part sent to me since it is not my fault...but rather their fault for trying to save a few cents and incorporating a cheap, easily broken hose. I have attached a picture of the broken piece in question so you yourself can fix it. Most stores online list it as item # 1200 203-6662
Conclusion: Overall, I love it. I don't think there is a better product out there that does a job like this one. However it does have its little issues that make cleaning IT difficult...and the one larger issue that leads to most people having to replace it. I hope it isn't intentionally done as "Planned Obsolescence."
EDIT 6/23/16: After speaking with Bissell, they will not pay to fix the item. It has a 1 year warranty, and I'm 8 months past it. They said I could either pay $50 to get it fixed, or buy a new one. I'm going to opt with purchasing the part that I need for $14 online and just settle with that. I don't plan on buying a Bissell product again though. This part was blatant "planned obsolesce" just by looking at how many other people have had the exact same problem, how cheap the part is, etc. Only buy this item is you're somewhat mechanically savy so you can figure out how to repair it when a piece does go out.
The spot bot with the formula and oxy boost has worked great, even after drenching the area with enzyme cleaner it still glowed under a black light, but not after the spot bot got to work! It's great to set and let it work while you do something else and just move it around, no problems so far.
Lastly the tank has a water and fill line for formula and boost, I found with constant use this was irritating because I'd have to fill the tank a few times and have to constantly add both and get liquid everywhere. So I did some measuring and here's the formula for a bulk mixture you can make if you have a lot of cleaning to do.
Water fill line = 828 mL
Formula line = 27 mL formula + 27 mL boost.
Just add and mix in a bulk jug if needed!
Top reviews from other countries
Having had several of these already, I know when it's not working right and it's a product problem. I find it offensive that I have to pay to get warranty work done on a machine with warranty on it.
Update: I have owned it for almost two years now and it still works as good as the first day. We still haven't repaired the hose yet, just used electrical tape over the leak and it's fine... maybe we will get around to doing that some day soon!
Also, do not leave the machine sitting as it will empty its reservoir contents on the floor (it ruined our laminate flooring) while unattended. I guess you should empty the reservoir after you use it and store the fluid somewhere else.