Spotless Paw Dog Paw Cleaning, Grooming Glove, Dog Paw Cleaner for Muddy Paws -This Dog Paw Washer Saves Floors, Carpet, Furniture, Vehicles from Paw Prints
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
- Clean dirty dog paws before your pet tracks dirt mud and water into your home and car. Finally the solution to dirty, muddy and wet dog paws.
- Convenient loop with a buckle to hang Spotless Paw from a door handle or a belt. It is right there and ready to use when you need it and it dries quickly.
- SIX FINGERS so that Spotless Paw can be worn on either side on either hand. This is dog grooming at its best.
- We use only the highest quality microfiber fabric that holds over 600% of its weight in dirt, mud and water due to the tremendous surface area of the fibers. Spotless Paw dog paw cleaning glove and paw wipe works incredibly well because of our top of the line fabric and it is WASHER and DRYER SAFE.
- Fingers add dexterity for deep cleaning between toes and under nails. The grooming glove keeps your hand clean as compared to an awkward and dirty towel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Spotless Paw Dog Paw Cleaning Glove- Wipe paws clean before your dog tracks dirt, mud, and water into your home and car.
Spotless Paw Dog Paw Cleaning Glove is the solution to the problem of wet, dirty dog paws. Before those messy paws track dirt into your home or automobile, or soil your clothing, use Spotless Paw to thoroughly clean and dry them. This soft, super-absorbent, unique six-fingered glove, manufactured of the highest quality microfiber, is designed for use with either the right or left hand - AND either side can be used, doubling the cleaning surface area.
Hang Spotless Paw on your doorknob or handle, attach it to your belt loop, and stash one in your car. Spotless Paw is machine washer and dryer safe. Our microfiber's special absorbent qualities allow the glove to be used over and over before washing.
- Wipes dog paws clean without water
- Dries quickly
- Keep one in your car
- Six fingers: use either side on either hand
- Protects your hands
- Removes loose hairs and reduces shedding
- Works great on all sizes and breeds of dogs
- Machine washable and dryable
Spotless Paw is constructed of the highest quality microfiber known today. Our revolutionary high-performance fabric is a blend of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide. The weave and split of the fibers are woven and split in such a way that creates microscopic hooks that attract and hold dirt, water, mud and grime like a powerful magnet. Microfiber is a cutting edge technology in the textile industry. It is 100 times finer than a human hair, 40 times finer than wool, 30 times finer than cotton fibers, 10 times finer than silk, yet incredibly durable and soft. The improved technology of our microfiber makes it possible to manufacture a textile with over 90,000 fibers per square inch. The manufacturing process creates a fiber with a diameter of less than one denier (a denier is defined as a unit of fineness found in yarn measurements, equal to the fineness of a yarn weighing one gram, for each 9000 meters). With a thinner fiber, more are used to generate the fabric. More fibers result in a greater surface area thus increasing absorbency and cleaning power. This material absorbs up to 600% of its weight in liquids, dirt, and other elements. The cleaning and absorption properties of our quality microfiber are nothing less than exceptional. Microfiber is environmentally safe and hypoallergenic. It is mechanically split without the use of additives, chemicals, or boiling; ensuring that Spotless Paw products are safe for both you and your pet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All sales are final.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Microfiber is great stuff, but it still needs help for specialized tasks. Not to get off topic but you generally don't use a microfiber rag to apply a product like wax or sealant, you want a microfiber applicator for that job. It is a piece of foam with an outer layer of microfiber, this allows it to absorb and spread a product while maintaining the microfiber properties.
This is exactly how Spotless Paws works, it takes the properties of microfiber and applies it to a glove. Now I don't know its thread density but even average microfiber has around 30,000 threads per square inch. Now take that and make it into a glove that you can easily clean your pets paws with compared to a normal towel or even microfiber rag. A lot of people wipe their pets down when they come in from the rain, but it is what you can't see that is the real problem.
I'm doing this review after roughly 4 months of heavy use and so far no issues. The gloves work as good as the day they arrived. You do need to keep in mind this is a microfiber product and microfiber requires different cleaning methods. Ideally use a natural or clean detergent and dry on low heat.
Overall I'm very happy and these make a great conversation piece. I leave them on the backdoor knob all the time, they look great.
I have now used these gloves for over a year and have no issues! I purchased two gloves to switch out when washing was needed. I'm always amazed how dirty they get just after several paw wipes but my floors are very happy.
Check out the before and after photo to see how much dirt they pick up.
1) I have small adult hands and the glove is a bit large for me to use it efficiently
2) If you have a dog with smaller paws (30# or less?) it is difficult to get the fingers of the glove between their toes for cleaning
3) While this glove is super absorbent the "flip side" of that is it takes FOREVER to dry when you you wash it.
4) While I like it I would not purchase it again -it is much easier to purchase cotton towels at a thrift shop or garage sale and just keep washing them until they disintegrate.
I bought another one to take with us when we travel with the dog.