|Fits as expected||
- Wash inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
- Processed and printed exclusively by Spreadshirt in the U.S.A. Outstanding product and printing quality for long lasting comfort and durability!
- Makes a great gift for any occasion. Super fast shipping! 100% Money back guarantee!
- Once your purchase is complete, we print your product on-demand. This is how we provide one-of-a-kind articles that our customers love. An added benefit: On-demand printing reduces waste and is environmentally friendly!
New items from
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you're a hard-taking lady, then this is the design for you! Text reads "I'm a lady with the vocabulary of a well educated sailor". Designed by George Takei, in cooperation with Spreadshirt.This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL. 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple & Coral are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (midweight) Product runs small, check size chart Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist Durable and reliable Available in a wide variety of colors Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.. Once your purchase is complete, we print your product on-demand, just for you. This is how we provide one-of-a-kind articles that our customers love. An added benefit: On-demand printing reduces waste and is environmentally friendly!.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B077Q6MKLW
- Item model number: S93439-A14649282-1
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 26, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not have an issue with fit, even in the bust area. And yeah, I have large knockers too. It was actually a pleasant surprise. I almost bought an XL because of the reviews saying it was smaller in the "chestigial" region, but I'm glad I stuck with the large.
Went through the wash fine, colors didn't run. Letters seem to be on nice.
I'm keeping it because it is still fun but it will be worn to workouts and bed vs. out with jeans or shorts.