2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Herm Sprenger Black Stainless Steal Fur Saver Long Link 4 mm X 23 Inch Training Collar
|Price:||$28.21 & FREE Shipping|
- Herm Sprenger | The Fur Saver | Choke-Slip Collar | Size 23 | 4 mm Long Link | Anodized Black Stainless Steel
- Measure dog's neck and widest part of head | Add 2 inches to largest number for ideal collar length
- Size 23 is a rounded up measurement by Manufacturer for reference only | Length is 55 centimeters
- Available in odd number increments
- 6434B-23 | Read Description for more sizing and manufacturer information
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Herm Sprenger | One of the leading manufacturers of metal products for equestrian, dog sport, and boat fittings for over 140 years. Known for high quality innovation, Herm Sprenger is a family-run company in Iserlohn, Germany.
COLLAR STYLES | Slip/Choke, Fur Saver, Prong Training, and NeckTech. Collars are offered in many sizes, lengths, short and long links, prong sizes, and metal compositions. Compositions include steel, chrome-plated steel, stainless steel, anodized black stainless steel, and Curogan (an alloy created for dogs with nickel sensitivity).
SIZE NOTE | These collars are made in metric measurements, then converted to rounded-up inches for the U.S. market.
CLEANING | Before use, wash metal collars in warm, mild soapy water to minimize fur discoloration.
SIZING, FIT, TIPS | For Slip/Choke Collars: Measure BOTH dog’s neck and widest part of dog’s head. Add 2 inches to the largest number for initial length that will slip over dog’s head. Prong Collars and Neck Tech Collars: Measure dog’s neck and add 2 inches. This will be “initial” collar size. You can adjust the collar by removing or adding links/elements to achieve a comfortable, snug training fit.
TRAINING COLLARS | Training collars are intended for supervised training sessions when the handler is communicating a desired behavior. All users of training collars/devices should be informed and understand how to use training collars/devices. Never leave a dog unsupervised or alone in a training collar/device. Do not leave training collars/devices on a dog full-time. Do not use retractable leash devices or elastic/tension leads with training collar/device. Do not use prong collars or choke/slip chains on dogs younger than 6 months.
Prong Links and Neck Tech Elements can be purchased separately in multi-packs. When ordering, ensure you are ordering the correct millimeter sized prong link.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?