Spring Assisted Knife: With BOTTLE OPENER - Lightning Quick Deployment - Razor Sharp - Every Day Carry Assisted Opening Knife - Durable As it Get's..
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PART KNIFE- PART SAW. PART BOTTLE OPENER? Cut, pry, strip, slice. This blade is built for solutions
- SPRING ASSISTED - FOR LIGHTNING QUICK USE- ON DEMAND: Lightning-Quick access to your balde is a must
- 440C HIGH-CARBON STEEL DROP POINT BLADE IS BUILT TO LAST. Core of a pocket knife is the blade steel.
- TOUGH - LIGHT - DURABLE G-10 COMPOSITE MACHINED PERFORMANCE HANDLE
- ALPHA TEK Limited Lifetime Warranty. ANY issues contact us and we will get the problem solved ASAP!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
✅Overall Features & Benefits
* SPRING ASSISTED - FOR LIGHTNING QUICK USE - ON DEMAND: Lightning-Quick access to the blade of a pocket knife is imperative in critical situations. The APEX440C, features a Spring Assisted blade that deploys reliably and quickly with one hand, responds for instant use when the situation demands it. The top Finger Flip is designed to easily use when wearing gloves and also doubles as a finger guard. Easily close the Spring Assisted Knife with one-hand, after the liner lock is released, simply press the blade back to its folded position with minimal effort. The CAM system will keep the blade closed in your pocket.
* 440C HIGH-CARBON SOLID STEEL DROP POINT BLADE IS BUILT TO LAST. At the core of every good pocket knife is the steel of its blade. We know that a Folding Knife see’s a thousand uses, some of which are not easy on the blade, so the APEX440C drop point blade uses 440C high-carbon steel for long-term durability and a dependable edge. An excellent performance steel for this EDC Knife (every day carry). With its 3.38” partially serrated stainless steel blade and the Tactical Knife style black stone wash coating allows a low visual signature in critical situations where traditional stainless blades could give you away.
* TOUGH - LIGHT - DURABLE G-10 COMPOSITE MACHINED PERFORMANCE HANDLE: G-10 is considered the toughest of all the resin laminates and one of the most well rounded durable handle materials out there. The G10 composite handle maintains a slim profile that carries discreetly and comfortably, it easily slides from your pocket without resistance or sticking while the open frame design strips unnecessary weight out.
Backed by ALPHA TEK’s Limited Lifetime Warranty All ALPHATEK products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser.
SCROLL UP & CLICK the "ADD to CART" button NOW and Always be Protected!
Color: Black NON-Serrated
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
*** When you reach for it, the blade will be partially open and free and you will cut your hand like I did. ***
I challenge the MFR to prove me wrong and actually purchase AND USE it's own product, carrying it attached by its built in clip thru out the day, walking , sitting , and standing normally.
Fixed Blade Knifes are the way to go, especially in this short of length.
They're EITHER IN OR OUT of their sheaths and there is no fumbling to slow down your reaction time, when seconds count.
I keep a Fox 479 Karambit on me at all times as my EDC but I wanted another knife to keep in my car that I could drop in my pocket as a backup or if I forgot my Fox. I didn't want to pay $130 for a backup though. After a lot of research and review reading I went with this Alpha Tek and for the price I don't think it can be beat. The blade is every bit as good a quality as a much higher price Smith and Wesson I use to have and the spring assist is fantastic!
If there were one minor improvement I'd like to see it would be that I can switch the clip side without drilling holes myself. Since my Fox stays in my right pocket, I'd prefer to switch the clip for left pocket carry. If you are left handed, this my also be an issue for you if it's the only knife you carry.
For that reason I am rating it 4 stars instead of 5 as it's such a cheap, simple and kind of obvious thing to do. But if your only intent is to carry it in your right pocket... For this price, I don't think you can beat it. Well done Alpha Tek
The clip fell off one night when I was biking with it and the knife fell out of my pocket. I heard the knife the pavement, but could not find the clip when I went back to retrieve it. Now it lives on my coffee table at home as a general purpose knife/bottle opener. I still like it, but just wish I would have put some loc-tite on the screws on the clip.