Spring Chef Dough Blender, Top Professional Pastry Cutter with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades (Black-Medium)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.52 (58%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BETTER THAN YOUR GRANDMA'S DOUGH BLENDER - You'll be shocked by the high quality and WANT to bake more just so you can use it, which is ultimately healthier for you and your family. Sturdy and durable with metal blades that are twice as thick as our competitors...Your search is over for one of the greatest kitchen gadgets that you can now pass on to future generations.
- WOW THE CROWD WITH IMPRESSIVE RESULTS - Get ready for better texture and taste from all of your baked goods. Make flakier and fluffier biscuits, pie crust, pizza dough, scones, pastries and more. You'll be amazed at how quickly this tool works to get uniform pieces of butter mixed in flour which creates a better, yummier end product.
- YOU'LL WONDER HOW YOU EVER MANAGED WITHOUT IT - Heavy duty without being heavy and cuts through cold butter beautifully, making it a must-have tool if you bake. Don't waste time or effort using a fork or potato masher only to get half results.
- NO MORE SORE HANDS AND WRISTS - Comfortable soft grip handle that fits small to medium-sized hands perfectly - and it won't make you tired after using it. You can do more without having to worry about hand and wrist fatigue. The thick rubber is much safer than plastic and easy on those with arthritis.
- GOOD FOR MORE THAN JUST CUTTING BUTTER - Chop fruit and soft vegetables or nuts, mash up baby food, make salsa, guacamole and muffin topping - the options are endless!
|Customers keep this item: This has a 60% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
We Choose Quality
At Spring Chef, you can always count on us to make quality products for your kitchen.
Flakier, Fluffier Pastries
Achieve amazing results with food that not only looks better, but tastes better too.
Mash fruit and baby food
Bananas, Avocados and other soft-cooked fruits and vegetables can easily be mashed.
Think outside the box
Chop soft foods and vegetables and even break apart ground beef.
Thick, Sturdy Blades
5 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades instead of 4. The blades are powerful, the perfect thickness and width apart. This dough blender is much easier to use than a fork or potato masher.
Soft Grip Handle
Thick rubber handle is easy to hold even with wet hands and won’t make your hand tired.
Scones, Pizza Crust and even delicate pastries are a piece of cake with our dough blender that uniformly combines ingredients without overworking the dough.
Compare with similar items
ORBLUE Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Professional Baking Dough Blender with Blades
Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender
OXO Good Grips Dough Blender
Annstory Stainless Steel Pastry Scraper Dough Blender Cutter Set - with Blades, Multipurpose Spatula- Pizza Dough Cutter - Chopper - Deluxe Baking Tools Equipment
Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter - Dough Blender and Biscuit Cutters - Dough Whisk - Perfect for Blending and Cutting Baking Dough - Dumpling Ravioli Maker - Vegetable Grater by KiTheea
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Spring Chef||Orblue||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Annstory-us||Third Party Solutions|
|Color||Black-Medium||Metal and Black||Black||Black/Silver||Silver||—|
|Material Type||18/10 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As mentioned in other reviews, the handle is just a bit too small for true comfort. A part of my hand extends past the black handle when exerting pressure. I can understand the thought going into the design having the handle slightly narrower than the widest part of the blades, as the greater amount of downward force would be kept toward the center. But since this is such a small appliance, I really don't think that this design feature is a critical factor. If I were to use this blender on a weekly basis, the handle size would really be annoying. A final minor point: I think the finish on the blade edges could be a little bit smoother.
PICTURES: I am right-handed but modeled with my left to take pictures. With my left-hand being fractionally smaller, you can see how much of my palm extends past the handle. I wear a size Small in gloves and a ring size 5.
CONCLUSION: I may wind up purchasing another brand of blender. It really depends on how long this baking streak lasts. :-D
To reduce mess as well as keeping your hands from getting completely greasy, I highly recommend!
While a good pastry cutter may not change the world, it has changed my little kitchen world. After doing some research, I settle on this one based on reviews and also the look and style of it. After using it, I'm very happy with the quality and size. I have very small hands and this cutter is so much more comfortable than bigger ones I have held. The blades are a very high quality and so is the handle. I have just made 8 pie crusts with this cutter this morning and it works like a charm. Easy to use, blends well without overblending. I want the least amount of cutting and blending with crusts as possible to get the desired effect; otherwise, crusts can get tough. Not been an issue with this product; quick and efficient.
Love the product and would definitely order from this company again. Company was very attentive with quick delivery.