Spring Chef Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons for Dry or Liquid, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6
- Low Return Rate: 61% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "metal measuring spoons set"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.02 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TREAT YOURSELF TO A SET WORTH HAVING - With single metal construction and heavy duty premium Stainless Steel, these measuring spoons were built with endurance in mind. No more worrying about rusting or bending. Get this set that looks beautiful, performs incredibly and will seemingly last forever.
- YOU DESERVE THE BEST - These spoons have engraved U.S. and metric measurement markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub off like plastic. They nest together for compact storage and come with a convenient ring that opens and closes to let you use one spoon at a time and then keep them all together when you're done. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
- SAVE TIME AND HASSLE WITH YOUR NEW FAVORITE TOOL - The rectangular design is narrow to fit into most spice jars. You won't need to shake spices onto the spoon so you will save more and waste less of your expensive spices. Save precious time too since they are dishwasher safe.
- COMPLETE, ACCURATE SET TO HELP YOU GET HEALTHY, MEASURE MEDICINE AND MORE - Precise quantity of ingredients is what you need to get great results with cooking and baking. You can also make tasty recipes to help you lose weight with these amazing spoons. 6 Convenient Sizes: 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 3/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 Tbsp. You'll be thrilled with its wide, long handle that is comfortable to hold and its ergonomic design that is easy to fill and level.
- PERFECT FOR LIFE - We stand behind our products and want to ensure that you love them just as much as we do. If you ever have any issues or problems with them, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you. You have nothing to worry about and you'll be glad you got these.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel: 100% high-quality stainless steel. Free of toxins and chemicals often found in plastics. Lay flat spoons: spoons lay flat on the counter so that they don't spill their contents. Handle is wide and comfortable. Fit spice jars: Rectangular design nicely fits into most containers. Nested spoons: Measure liquids or dry ingredients and then stack the spoons. Compact design with removable stainless steel ring for easy storage. Engraved measurements: Permanent, engraved measurement markings won't fade or disappear over time. Easy to read. Dishwasher safe: effortless clean-up.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, their functional design leaves me just a little bit annoyed; the obsessive side of me anyways. The problem is the shape of the bowl. They are skinny and long, a feature I love as they fit in my spice jars, but they are not even in width. They don't nest properly. The sides of the bowls are partially dented and pressed inwards, which prevents them from nesting properly in storage. This is especially pronounced in the 1/8tsp.
Additionally, the bottoms of the bowls are rounded in a way I'm not a fan of. Somehow they are slightly harder to clean.
On the whole, I enjoy the spoons. They function well and the price point is accurately placed for the quality of the product. However, I do wish the build quality were a little higher. The width of the spoons is all over the map. This causes some of them to nest well and others to nest not at all.
I will likely be keeping these spoons for a long time as they are very functional and seem very solid.
These spoons are made with a steel that holds solidly to a magnet, and they have solid, but flat, handles. So when combined with a small magnetic bar of the sort usually used for kitchen knives, such as the RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel 10 Inch Deluxe Magnetic Knife Bar, one can have one's measuring spoons easily available on a wall above one's kitchen counter.
The following image shows this (mounted next to a wall outlet, which happens to give a sense of scale.)
The spoons are really substantial stainless steel. The design is thoughtful and the execution is beautiful, right down to the stamping of the measures in the handles. The nesting is positive, so they don't slide out in the drawer. Nice, nice, NICE!
Good cooking requires reasonably accurate measurements of salt, spices, etc. Responding to my query, the maker says these are tested for accuracy periodically and are required to be within +/- 5%, which is plenty close enough for my cooking. I had noticed that our other newer spoons obviously held different quantities than our really old stamped aluminum spoons. Being a retired mechanical engineer, I had to check this out. Using salt as a test material, I found that the other newer spoons held from half as much to nearly twice as much as the stamped aluminum spoons. Not knowing which ones were right, I decided to buy a third set. Many of the spoon sets shown on Amazon look just like our other newer spoons, so I ruled them out. The wider handles on these spoons showed that they are a different design. Sure enough, these agreed more closely with the old aluminum ones than with the other newer ones..
These spoons have vertical sides all the way around, which makes it much easier to get the amount you thought you were getting. Getting those vertical sides requires more stamping dies, which means they have to go through more manufacturing processes, which in turn meant they cost more to make. The handles being wider at the end makes them more stable to hold, avoiding spilling, but making them wider also uses more material and is at least a complication in the stamping dies if not elsewhere in the manufacturing process. In spite of these costs, they are about the same price as all the others.
The key differences are 1) these are much more accurate than the competitors and 2) being stainless steel, dishwashing detergent won't eat them like it does aluminum.