- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by SpringFever(Buy 2 get 3% off) when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Spring Fever, American Registered Brand, offers its own special packing,hang tag and customer service card.Quantity discounts available.
- Extremely soft and warm over-sized plaid blanket shawl wrap scarf poncho. Wrap the shawl freely around any outfit and it will keep you warm all day long.
- Designed in versatile and various colors. Easy to wear and pair with other clothes. Fashionable and stylish. Over-sized enough to be worn as a shawl or used as a picnic blanket during fall activities.
- The over-sized poncho wrap shawl design is the new trending fashion statement of the fall and winter season.Best option of gifts for family and friends.
- Product Dimensions (IN): Length- 59" x Width- 59"/Product Material: Cashmere-like Acrylic Slightly Color Difference Allowed for Light Effects
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spring Fever has been around since 2009, and now become one of the most acclaimed online stores for fashion.
6 WAYS TO WEAR A BLANKET SCARF
1. CLASSIC DRAPE
Fold the square blanket scarf into a half triangle. Drape over your neck, cross in the back and pull the two ends to the front.
2. INFINITY SCARF
Fold the square scarf into a half triangle. Start from one end and roll loosely (looks like a french bread roll). Drape over neck and tuck the loose ends in. Or you can try to tie the ends of your blanket scarf together and wrap around your neck.
Fold the square scarf into a half triangle and drape over your body like a shawl/blanket.
This is similar to #1 but instead of leaving the loose ends out, tuck underneath with a loose knot. Fold the blanket scarf into a half triangle. Drape over your neck and pull the two ends from the back to the front. Tie a loose knot underneath to conceal the ends.
5. BELTED PONCHO
Fold the blanket scarf into a half triangle. Drape over your shoulders and use a belt to hold everything in place. Mine is higher than normal due to my baby bump but you can wear yours on your natural waist.
6. SIDE HANDKERCHIEF
This is exactly like #4 but the only difference is that you shift the scarf to one side. Fold the blanket scarf into a half triangle. Drape over your neck and pull the two ends from the back to the front. Tie a loose knot underneath to conceal the ends.
Spring fever Brand
Spring fever has been around since 2009, and has now become one of the most acclaimed online stores for women’s fashion.
Spring fever's team draws on rich experience and great passion on providing fashionable clothing for women.
The heart of this position is powered by a passion for Spring fever brand, a love for fashion and a desire to get yourself the newest trends. Get us pumped to meet you!
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SV5TS4U
- Item model number: MNB00SV5TS4U
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product said "cashmere-like acrylic" and I expected something much softer, thicker, or anything even vaguely resembling cashmere. What I was sent was very thin, and very acrylic.
It isn't scratchy, but it's not really soft either. It just looks pretty cheap to me, and since it's really a blanket, I'm having trouble draping it as a scarf, which is what I wanted it for.
I'm keeping it as a picnic table cover or picnic blanket.
The photo is to show you the massive difference between an actual Scottish shawl and this thing. The weave on this looks pretty bad, and I wouldn't want to wear it.
I also think you'll find plaid really versatile. Here's a few ways I've worn my scarves: