|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Spring Fever, American Registered Brand, offers its own special packing,hang tag and customer service card.
- Product Dimensions (IN): Length- 59" x Width- 59"/Product Material: Cashmere-like Acrylic
- The over-sized poncho wrap shawl design is the new trending fashion statement of the fall and winter season.Best option of gifts for family and friends.
- Designed in multiple colors and styles. Easy to wear and pair with other clothes. Fashionable and stylish. Over-sized enough to be worn as a shawl or used as a picnic blanket during fall activities.
- Extremely soft and warm over-sized plaid blanket shawl wrap scarf poncho. Wrap the shawl freely around any outfit and it will keep you warm all day long.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- There are many colors for you to choose from.
- You don't have to look very bulky in cold weather with our scarves keeping the chill at bay.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years. May the scarves you wear today shine through the wedding.
- Wish the softness of the scarf can bring the soft love for families, for lovers, for anyone no matter where you are and when it is.
- With a loose look, the scarf has the power to warm every cold night.
WAYS TO WEAR A BLANKET SCARF: CLASSIC DRAPE
- Fold the square blanket scarf into a half triangle. Drape over your neck, cross in the back and pull the two ends to the front.
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SV5TS4U
- Item model number: MNB00SV5TS4U
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
1,287 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,287 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product said "cashmere-like acrylic" and I expected something much softer, thicker, or anything even vaguely resembling cashmere. What I was sent was very thin, and very acrylic.
It isn't scratchy, but it's not really soft either. It just looks pretty cheap to me, and since it's really a blanket, I'm having trouble draping it as a scarf, which is what I wanted it for.
I'm keeping it as a picnic table cover or picnic blanket.
The photo is to show you the massive difference between an actual Scottish shawl and this thing. The weave on this looks pretty bad, and I wouldn't want to wear it.
I also think you'll find plaid really versatile. Here's a few ways I've worn my scarves:
1. It does not look anything like the picture. I specifically bought the "red" scarf because I liked the color pattern (Red, Black, White, and a small yellow stripe). The scarf I received has barely any black in the design and has two blue stripes on it, whereas that is nowhere in the image on Amazon. Also, the majority of the scarf is just plain white. The plaid patter DOES NOT continue on the entire scarf, it is only around the edges. (See picture, which is of the scarf folded in half)
2. The scarf "fuzzes" on everything. Every day when I get home there are little white fuzzballs on my shirt and pants.
3. It had a very strange smell when I first removed it from the package. This isn't really a concern of mine now as the smell as gone away. However, this scarf would definitely fall apart if you attempted to wash it, so if that would bother you at first it could be a problem for you.
Ultimately I don't recommend this scarf. At $18.99 it's not such a great deal that makes me overlook the minor problems.