Spring Pet Tri Joint Yums Antioxidant Joint Support for Dogs - Contains Cartilage Building Blocks Glucosamine and MSM - Muscle Building Creatine - Boswellia Extract Inhibits COX-2 and LOX-5 Enzymes to Reduce Inflammation - UC-II is a Proprietary Collagen Extract to Help Prevent Immune Attacks on the Joints - Astaxanthin is an Antioxidant, 5000 x More Potent than Vitamin C and is also a COX-2 Enzyme Inhibitor - Bromelain is an Enzyme that Helps Decrease Joint Swelling - Omega Fatty Acids EPA and DHA Help Maintain Normal Inflammatory Reponse - Recommended by Veterinarians for Active, Agility, Working, Large Breed and Senior Dogs In Soft, Tasty, Liver Flavor Chew that Dogs Love
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Soft, liver tastiing chews are formulated with TRP technology for unparalleled softness and palatability that dogs love
- Contains a unique blend of ingredients to help support the joint funtion.The ingredients include the patented UC-II, a form of undenatured collagen that helps maintain a normal immune response in order to help maintain joint integritymal inflammatory and immune response in the joint
- Tri joint Yums also provides the cartilage building blocks glucosamine and MSM and creatine for muscle support that arce necessary for proper joint function.
- Boswellia extract helps maintain a normal inflammatory response within the joint. Astazanthine is a powerful antioxidant that has been proven to be 6,000 times more potent than vitamin C. Antioxidants help reduce inflammation and remove free radicals.
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Seal to insure quality ingredients that are all made in the United States. Bonus e-book "Pet Care for Kids" included with your purchase delivered by e-mail to download in PDF format.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Has your dog shown one or more of the following signs?Had some difficulty with getting up in the morning? Was less enthusiastic about going for a walk or playing with you today? Was reluctant to jump up on the couch, bed or to get in the car? Joint Degradation is a progressive and degenerative that has long been viewed solely as an issue of wear and tear. Cartilage destruction remains the core of the disease, but new research has revealed that an abnormal response of the immune system to exposed cartilage proteins is a a primary factor in the occurrence and progression of joint disease. Tri-Joint Yums not only brings the essential cartilage building blocks and antioxidants to help slow joint degradation, but it also targets the discomfort and the auto-immune attacks occurring on the joint. Key Ingredients: UC-II is a patented collagen extract that desensitizes the immune system and prevents auto-immune attacks on the joints. -Boswellia Extract inhibits the COX-2 enzymes involved in the inflammation cascade which helps to decrease the discomfort and stiffness -Astazanthin is an antioxidant that is 5,000 times more potent than vitamin C and helps prevent the production of free radicals that are toxic to joint cells -Glucosamine and MSM are cartilage and collagen building blocks. -Creatine helps to support muscle function -Bromelain is an enzyme that helps decrease joint swelling. -Omega-3 Fatty Acids help to maintain a normal inflammatory response and lubricate joint cells. Tri-Joint Yums is a blend of novel ingredients recommended by veterinarians to help improve your pet's joint health and mobility and is backed by 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
Size: 60 count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?