|Brand Name||Spring Swings|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||30-01001|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FunRideDeluxe|
Spring Swings Deluxe Fun Ride (Colors May Vary)
|Price:||$109.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trolley cable system designed for children and adults
- Strong steel-stranded aircraft cable
- Super-tough green plastic trolley
- Attaches between 2 trees or other supports
- Provides up to 70-foot ride; supports 225 pounds
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The trolley cable gives children and adults alike a super-fun ride.
- Length of ride: Up to 70 feet
- Weight limit: 225 pounds
- Age range: 8 years to adult
- Trolley material: UV-stable, super-tough green plastic
- Cable: Steel-stranded aircraft
- Ridged hand grips: Yes
- Mounting platform design plan: Yes
- Tensioning device: Yes
- Independent testing lab evaluation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:47 Mins|
I've ridden the zip line countless times with my littlest one in my lap, as well as riding solo on the trolley myself. My run is only about 65 feet, but I like the fact that the unit is rated to 250 lbs!
As expected, it gets quite a bit of action when the kids have friends over. All in all, everything I expected.
Assembly went fairly quickly, but, as others, I had to increase the 'drop' so that we got a good ride. Tensioning the line wasn't a problem for me, though it did take some time to complete that procedure.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My children LOVE this. This was given to them as a give from grandparents and countless hours zipping down the trees with this. Would definitely recommend!Published 3 months ago by MemoryL
Bought this for my grandchildren that live in the south. They LOVE it! It was a "hit"Published 3 months ago by MSH
this is awesome!! Id make sure to wrap a cut off hose or something around the part you attach to a tree so you don't kill your trees.Published 11 months ago by Kristen N. Doucet