- File Size: 2055 KB
- Print Length: 1388 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: BookBoyfriends Publishing LLC (May 6, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071YYBCZ7
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #864 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Spring Training Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Somehow the two of them kept bumping into each other. Grace tried to maintain her distance, while Justin remained friendly and inquisitive. He was nothing like what Grace had expected. He could have his pick of women, but he seemed happy to keep his attention on her! For his part, he had little interest in the females throwing themselves all over the players. He wanted someone to converse with and enjoy being with them.
As they get to know each other, the relationship deepens. Is Justin that special one that Grace has been waiting for? Or is this just a temporary thing for him while he’s in Spring training? And how will he respond when he finds out who her father is?
This was a fantastic story! I immediately loved both main characters. They had their own value system and were true to themselves. The story line moved along perfectly, keeping the reader engaged and invested in the ultimate outcome of their relationship. This is definitely worth reading and enjoying! Highly recommended!
Grace is a 21-year-old student and a statistician. While working the Spring Training she catches the eye of pitcher Justin.
Justin is hot, inked and just downright sexy. He's not like all the other players there at Spring Training and isn't looking to hook up with anyone and everyone hanging around. But he sets his eyes on Grace and will do whatever it takes to make her his. Grace is the sweet, untouched, geeky type who keeps to herself. Shes lived and breathed baseball her entire life. But when Justin sets his eyes on her things take a turn.
Justin has rules... honesty is a must with him, exclusivity, and absolutely no sleeping over. But what happens when the little secret Grace has been keeping finally pops up? Will Justin take it in stride or will it be a deal breaker? Can he learn to have more of a relationship than just sexual? Will Grace walk away with the guy or will she end up with a broken heart?
All I can say is find out today. This read is quick but it will have you hooked from page one all the way to the end. Can't wait for more from KB Winters.
Like all books by Ms Winters, this one was a home run ;) It was short, sweet and sexy! Loved that Justin was the typical cocky athlete. He was, don't get me wrong, but he was different. Loved the story and the characters.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports