Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on December 31, 2012
For the price-I thought "what the heck, give it a try".

I had done extensive research on the benefits of gelatin as a supplement for good joint health. Strong nails and hair being a welcome side effect (however many take gelatin just FOR that purpose)

I have very sore and "failing" joints in my fingers. In fact a couple "click" into the closed position and I have to physically open with my other hand-pushing the knuckle down.

I didn't realize it until last night, but my hands are flexing beautifully. My little finger was previously so stiff I couldn't move it to complete a closed hand, with all fingers touching. There is absolutely no pain and no stiffness. This is even more amazing to me as we have had days and days of cold weather with rain...a definite precursor to stiffness in my joints.

I wouldn't have thought I would see an improvement (if ANY at all) in this short of a time frame, but I have - and I just ordered MORE - so it's always on hand.

UPDATE - a friend and I just went to Walmart..and per another review--YES - you can purchase this exact same bottle for 2.98 (if you shop at Walmart) - Seeing as how I was already there---I purchased 2 more bottles

I faithfully take 2 capsules a day, as directed

ps - I am 72

UPDATE 3/20/21-3
my fingers are ALL flexing beautifully---I am so happy and truly AMAZED!
44 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2011
I started taking this when it was recommended to me by a friend who breeds race horses. He said they use it on the horses to keep the joints limber and working. He said, try it, what can it hurt? It is just gelatin. What it does is rebuild your cartilage in the joints. I took it, 1 capsule 2 times a day. After about 30 days, I suddenly realized my joints no longer were grinding. I talked to my doctor and stopped taking my arthritis medication. I have now been on it for close to 10 years, and not only do my knees no longer hurt, my hair is healthier and my fingernails are stronger. I highly recommend this if you have arthritis. If you can eat jello, you can safely take this. Just let your doctor know! I hope you find the relief I did!
on July 4, 2013
Gelatin is hard to find in drug stores. But if you want to get your nails from breaking off so easy then this Gelatin is your solution to that . Have to take 6 to 8 a day for a period of time but it sure bets those broken off nails in the quick ! I
I suggest you order a few bottles at a time , because it takes time to get the benefits from the Gelatin.
on March 8, 2017
My mom says she used to use these kinds of pills because she has a problem with broken nails frequently. She said they make the nailed stronger but it takes awhile to see results. I just got mine two days ago so ihope it works.
on March 26, 2017
Taking these for Planter Fasciitis seems the condition has calmed down.
on March 23, 2017
I really like this product. This is the first thing that has helped. My nails could never grow long. They'd always split and tear easily. Not anymore. Now, I can enjoy long, healthy nails!
on November 28, 2016
Really works and nails and hair.
on March 11, 2017
I been taking Gelatin for a few month and this is a convenient way to get it, instead of fighting traffic, parking and than finding out that the pharmacy is out of it.
on April 14, 2017
My nails grew faster and stronger within a few days.
on January 2, 2017
I started taking this Gelatin because I have osteoarthritis. Within a couple of weeks, I noticed a positive difference in my joint pain. I was supposed to have toe fusion surgery but since I started using Spring Valley Gelatin as a supplement, I think I'm going to be able to delay surgery because of the noticeable reduction in joint pain. I would highly recommend this product to others who suffer from osteoarthritis.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.