Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on September 12, 2013
I bought this for my Springfield XD 9mm 3.8". It sort of was ok. Then, I tried it with my XDM .45 4.5" and wow, the front sight gets caught on the holster almost every time! There are no sharp edges in the holster, but there is a seam, in just the wrong place. Plus, if you use the metal clip the holster stick away from your waist pretty far. I tried with my belt through the holsters belt loop, and although that was better, the front sight got stuck so much, I tossed this...

looking for something better now.
on February 23, 2011
If you own a Springfield XD pistol and have a conceal carry permit, this is definitely the holster for you if you. There are no hard edges at all, except for the metal clip which sits outside your waistband when concealing. All you feel is the shape of your weapon and possibly the backside of the extra magazine against your body. Also the snap that secures your pistol is very easy to undo in a pinch, enabling a quick draw from your conceal holster. The only drawback is that the holster can be a pain to remove for when you no longer wanting to conceal carry because the metal clip is extra grabby. Worth the price and super comfortable, highly recommmend.
on December 30, 2013
A word of warning , this Holster will not carry a Springfield with a 4" Barrel. BUT if you've got an XD Sub - Compact with a 3" barrel , it's a dream , this is the holster for you. This is the nicest open carry Holster I've seen , and Hopefully they'll expand their inventory to accomidate the sights on the larger guns. This truelly is a great product!!!
on July 20, 2017
perfect fit and comfortable for everyday use
on October 12, 2012
Product is decent. For the $20 price tag I guess I shouldn't be complaining this much, but the reason is that it is marketed for the XDM model gun. The sights on the XDM snag every time I draw the gun from this holster. Most of the time it requires me to pinch the holster so that the sight can clear enough to remove the gun. Also, the adjustable straps are great, except they continuously need re-adjusting as the velcro does not hold them in the same position. Overall I rate this holster as average and not too bad for the price tag, the snag is the most bothersome part of all.
on June 26, 2017
The materials are pretty good but after a short time, the gun site at the end of the barrel catches when the weapon is drawn. It requires a little maneuvering to get it out.
on July 21, 2013
I like the look, fit and feel. BUT and it's a big one clearly, when I practice drawing, sometimes the front sights get caught on the fabric. That happens with my Xd(M) and my full size 1911. That is a big problem. I am hopeful that after practice and doing shooting drills I will not have this issue, hopefully I will not have to test it in the field. And the inside snap is kind of cheaply made plastic. Other then that. Good buy.
on April 25, 2013
I bought this holster for my xdm 45 since I shoot left handed. The gun will fit in the holster. The problem is when you try to pull the weapon out. The front sight post catches on the fabric and makes it rather hard to draw the weapon. I would pass on this one if you have an xdm.
on November 24, 2015
It's a very limp holster. Works really good as a night stand holster that stays in the drawer.
on August 8, 2011
Unfortunately this product disappointed me. it is too bulky for concealed, compared to other holsters. it is uncomfortable. its design makes it very difficult to draw. Maybe it is just my gun... but the front sight gets caught in the material and makes it nearly impossible to draw.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.