- Product Dimensions: 118.1 x 106.3 x 118.1 inches ; 194 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 95.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004PII7IA
- Item model number: SP001TRAR79
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,862 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Springfree Trampoline - 10ft Medium Round Smart Trampoline With Basketball Hoop, Ladder, tgoma
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Springfree Trampoline is the world's first smart trampoline
- Includes an integrated outdoor digital game system, with more than 10 games and apps that exercise both body and brain
- R79 - Jumper weight rating of 220 pounds, structural load capacity 1100 pounds
- Leave your trampoline outside year round. Our trampolines all have double powder coated galvanized steel frames for long lasting use, UV resistant polypropylene nets & mats, composite fiberglass rods
- Purchase includes: R79 Springfree Trampoline 10ft Medium Round Trampoline, tgoma Digital Game System, FlexrHoop (basketball hoop), FlexrStep (ladder)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Springfree Trampoline – The Smart Trampoline
We are committed to getting kids outside and active through safe, outdoor play.
tgoma turns your Springfree Trampoline into the world’s first Smart Trampoline creating an outdoor interactive digital game experience for the entire family.
Sensors on the trampoline mat connect via Bluetooth to your tablet. Using your body as a controller, the sensors track your movement creating an interactive experience. With games to exercise both the body and brain tgoma encourages families to go outside and be active.
- Springfree Trampoline - Large Square S113
- tgoma Digital Game System
- FlexrHoop (Basketball Hoop)
- FlexrStep (Ladder)
Springfree Trampoline is the Smart Choice in Trampolines
We are committed to getting kids outside and active through safe, outdoor play. Our latest innovation, tgoma is the only digitally interactive trampoline game system that engages the entire family in backyard fun.
We’ve used smart engineering to design every inch of our trampoline. From our patented safety design to tgoma’s one at a time play feature, you’ll have peace of mind that your kids are having a safe, fun jumping experience.
The Springfree design has research and innovation at its core. Springfree Trampolines are constructed using the highest quality materials and designed to stand the test of time so that your kids have safe outdoor play all year long!
The Springfree Trampoline FlexiNet enclosure net is made from a special soft-touch knit that is resistant to tearing and doesn’t fray or run. It is UV tested to twice the industry standard so that it can withstand even the harshest sun.
Springfree Trampoline frames are well beneath the jumping surface so you can’t hit it. They have three layers of rust-protection that won’t flake or peel and are load tested to 1100 lbs (500kg). Every frame is fully inspected and assembled before leaving the factory.
The Springfree Trampoline mat is made of super tough geo-textile construction fabric and will hold 700kg (1540 lb) of static weight. The SoftEdge design means that the impact protection won’t deteriorate and will continue to absorb 30 times more impact than padding. Tested to withstand more than 5,000 hours of harsh sun exposure.
Mat Rods and Net Rods
Springfree Trampoline mat rods and flexible net rods are a special recipe formulation that's three times stronger than steel. They are made from the same super-strong material as Boeing’s newest airplanes and the mat rods are tested to withstand millions of bounce cycles.
|Trampoline Name||Jumbo Square Smart Trampoline||Large Square Smart Trampoline||Large Oval Smart Trampoline||Medium Oval Smart Trampoline||Medium Round Smart Trampoline|
|Diameter of mat (ft)||13 x 13||11 x 11||8 x 13||8 x 11||10|
|Surface area of mat (ft²)||155||113||92||77||79|
|Minimum lateral installation clearance (ft)||21 x 21||19 x 19||16 x 21||16 x 19||18|
|Jumper weight rating (lbs)||220||220||220||220||220|
|Structural load capacity (lbs)||1100||1100||1100||1100||1100|
|Height of mat above ground (ft)||3.3||3.3||3||3||3|
|Height of FlexiNet above mat (ft)||6||6||6||6||6|
|Total height (ft)||9.3||9.3||9||9||9|
Our medium round trampoline is the best of both worlds - not too big and not too small. Designed for small families with one to two children, this R79 can fit perfectly in smaller backyards. One of the best recreational activities that come to mind will be the joy of jumping on this trampoline! Allow your kids to take their trampoline beyond a regular bounce with tgoma's interactive game system! There are many interactive and Educational games to choose from such as our math hopper. It's the perfect way to make math fun, with levels on counting, addition and multiplication. It's exert-learning at its very best. NO SPRINGS = MORE JUMPING SPACE The jumping surface of our 10ft round trampoline is equivalent to the area of a 12ft round trampoline with springs. Your purchase includes a R79 Springfree Trampoline 10ft Medium Round Trampoline, tgoma Digital Game System, FlexrHoop (basketball hoop), FlexrStep (ladder).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The trampoline. This is a superior trampoline. It's solid, sturdy, and clearly built to last. The bouncing exceeds my expectations. It's a smooth, consistent bounce without the creaking and moaning of steel springs. Air-time is terrific and better than what I remember with the large traditional trampoline of my youth. The net is robust and can easily withstand kids smashing against it. The step (an accessory) is helpful and recommended. The basketball hoop is a bit wonky. It likes to fall forward a bit and then back a bit. I've monkeyed with it but, since it rests atop the netting, I think I'll have to accept some wonkiness.
2) The assembly. It took me about 3 very leisurely hours to get the entire thing unboxed and assembled. My wife helped for the much-dreaded bending of the fiberglass rods part. Overall it wasn't too bad. Just go slowly, read the instructions, read 'me again, watch the video, maybe glance back at the instructions again, and go to it. All of the complaints and trepidation about the assembly that I had read during my research helped because it convinced me to not try and wing-it, as I often do with things.
3) The purchase process. This was/is actually my biggest gripe with this outstanding product. I ordered it from Amazon and, a day later, found that Springfree was offering $100 off at their website. In fact, the price from the manufacturers website, all things and the rebate included, turned out to be $150 LESS than Amazon, even with the seller on Amazon being Springfreetrampolines. So I sent an email to Springfree asking for the rebate. I received a prompt and courteous "no." It seemed odd to me that Springfree wouldn't honor the discount since they were the seller, just through Amazon. I thought about canceling my order and re-ordering from Springfree, but they don't take American Express and I want the miles, yaddi, yaddi. Bottom line, it's entirely my fault and I wish I had looked around a bit before buying to find the best deal.
So that's my experience. My daughter's having a blast and its a welcome addition to the backyard.
HOWEVER.....the assembly instructions are awful. The manuals and videos go to great length to tell you how simple it is, but that you should read everything and watch the videos first. That would be great if the information were correct. In fact, the instructions are actually wrong and misleading. Apparently the documentation that arrived with the kit is not the same as what is online. There were no blue alignment dots on my kit and the instructions for installing the net were completely wrong. I was better off figuring it out myself than following directions. The net should be on the OUTSIDE of the frame, not the INSIDE which the directions clearly indicate. Simply use your common sense and you will see which way the net should be assembled knowing that the net will have to come up around the outside of the mat.
My main frustration was with the assembly of the main frame. The heavy gauge metal frame is very "loose" when first assembled. In fact, it is so "loose" that is doesn't seem like it can possibly be correct. There are 2inch gaps at the joints of the pieces and it appears that it is not fitting together at all. The instructions warn of this, but they underplay the extent to which it is "loose". They should show some pictures. They should tell you when to tighten the bolts (not just say "don't over tighten). It helps if you build the frame one section at a time and tighten the bolts as you go. Then assemble the sections to each other. Installing the mat rods will pull the frame together to a "reasonably tight" position.
The instructions for installing the mat rods are spot on and very helpful.
Once together, it is a great trampoline and I will expect to get many years of use from this pricey (but hopefully worth it) trampoline.
By the way, the net is for safety only. Don't trying flying into it like they do on the video. It works, but hurts like the devil when you hit one of the net rods. Ask my how I know?
Hope this review helps.