Consider these available items
Springfree Trampoline | 8 10 11 13ft | Oval Round Square | Springless Trampolines with Safety Enclosure, Basketball Hoop and Ladder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your trampoline ships directly from our US Based warehouse within 1 business day. 10 Years Warranty On All Parts! From net to frame to mat, we've got you covered.
- The SoftEdge mat is 30x more shock absorbent than pads and eliminates hard edges at the jumping surface. The frame is positioned underneath the jumping surface where it’s impossible to fall on.
- Our flexible safety enclosure cushions jumpers and prevents falls to the ground. Flexible net rods remove the need for hard metal poles that can cause injury. Manufactured with only the highest quality materials to give you safety that stands the test of time.
- Leave your trampoline outside year round. Our trampolines all have double powder coated galvanized steel frames for long lasting use, UV resistant polypropylene nets & mats, composite fiberglass rods.
- 10 Years Warranty On All Parts! From net to frame to mat, we've got you covered.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
No springs. No hard edges. The frame located well beneath the jumping surface. After 15 years of research and development Dr. Alexander re-engineered the trampoline eliminating the impact areas most commonly related to product injuries. With our patented safety design you’ll have peace of mind that your kids are having a safe, fun jumping experience. The Springfree design has research and innovation at its core. We've engineered safety that lasts by using only the highest quality materials, so your family can enjoy safe outdoor play every year, all year long.
- Date First Available : April 2, 2020
- ASIN : B086Q77XDW
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So. Jumping on it is AWESOME. best bounce ever. We got the big daddy square one. 13' jumbo. LOVE IT. my 2 year old is amazing on it. (She graduated from a bounce house to this). Awesome. Safety is a great feeling as growing up my parents never let us have a trampoline because of how NOT safe they were.
Now down to the assembly review. I literally had to go to the Amazon new pants section to buy two new pairs just to get through this assembly. The frame? No problem. Until my two year old hid the bolts in the fiberglass rod holes. That took forever to figure out where the heck they are and a vacuum to suck out. My best advice is 1. READ THE DIRECTIONS. 2. Throw away the directions. 3. Go to YOU TUBE and watch the assembly videos. Major important part is put the SAFETY NET ON BEFORE THE TRAMPOLINE MAT IS INSTALLED. man was I pissed. Luckily I only had one side one. 4. Go through your contact list in your phone and sort your friends by size. Little friends not needed. Go for the big guys. Call them. Buy beer. Pizza. Anything. Whatever gets them to the house. Tell them to being extra shorts in case they crap the ones they have on trying to get the straight rod bent in the hole. Now a round trampoline I don't think would be that bad but the square one, WOWEEE. getting around the corners literally was the most intense thing I think I have ever done it regards to assembling a toy. The reality is you are literally bending one rod at a time but as you get around the trampoline you are now bending all of them.
Insane. Took about 4 hours to assemble with only getting help during the second half.
Truly remarkable product. Would give 10 stars if I could. But the assembly of it I will cherish those memories forever.
We went for the jumbo square and happy we did. I am on it every night with my boys (9 and 11). And my 14 year old girl is on it several times per week. It is positive quality time outside, getting good exercise. I find jumping on it very therapeutic. Its a great way to warm up and warm down before and after a workout.
This is a high quality trampoline. 'You pay for what you get' is true in this instance. I did not find it too difficult to follow the directions (print and video) and put it together. The "spring" rods are the most difficult part, but once you get the hang of it, it is simple. Definitely follow the directions in order - videos are important.
1) The trampoline. This is a superior trampoline. It's solid, sturdy, and clearly built to last. The bouncing exceeds my expectations. It's a smooth, consistent bounce without the creaking and moaning of steel springs. Air-time is terrific and better than what I remember with the large traditional trampoline of my youth. The net is robust and can easily withstand kids smashing against it. The step (an accessory) is helpful and recommended. The basketball hoop is a bit wonky. It likes to fall forward a bit and then back a bit. I've monkeyed with it but, since it rests atop the netting, I think I'll have to accept some wonkiness.
2) The assembly. It took me about 3 very leisurely hours to get the entire thing unboxed and assembled. My wife helped for the much-dreaded bending of the fiberglass rods part. Overall it wasn't too bad. Just go slowly, read the instructions, read 'me again, watch the video, maybe glance back at the instructions again, and go to it. All of the complaints and trepidation about the assembly that I had read during my research helped because it convinced me to not try and wing-it, as I often do with things.
3) The purchase process. This was/is actually my biggest gripe with this outstanding product. I ordered it from Amazon and, a day later, found that Springfree was offering $100 off at their website. In fact, the price from the manufacturers website, all things and the rebate included, turned out to be $150 LESS than Amazon, even with the seller on Amazon being Springfreetrampolines. So I sent an email to Springfree asking for the rebate. I received a prompt and courteous "no." It seemed odd to me that Springfree wouldn't honor the discount since they were the seller, just through Amazon. I thought about canceling my order and re-ordering from Springfree, but they don't take American Express and I want the miles, yaddi, yaddi. Bottom line, it's entirely my fault and I wish I had looked around a bit before buying to find the best deal.
So that's my experience. My daughter's having a blast and its a welcome addition to the backyard.
Top reviews from other countries
Aber zu zweit ist es zu schaffen.
Das Material ist robust und die Funktion entspricht der Beschreibung.
Wir finden dieses Produkt sehr durchdacht und die Verletzungsgefahr ist bei dieser Art von Trampolin weitgehenst auszuschließen.
Als sehr positiv befinden wir ebenfalls die Geräuschlosigkeit beim Benützen. Kein Quietschen!!
Bei den Kindern und auch bei den Erwachsenen ist das Springfree Trampoline der absolute Renner.
Wir können es nur weiterempfehlen.
Christian K., Kundl, Tirol
Zugegeben ist der Aufbau mit teilweise viel Kraftaufwand sehr Schweißtreibend: Fiberglasstäbe mit Sprungmatte verbinden, Netz auf die Sprungmatte ziehen. Beim zweiten Mal würde alles viel einfacher gehen, da die Übung fehlt.
Unbedingt die Aufbau - Videos im Internet und die mitgelieferte Anleitung früh genug anschauen. Hier können schwerwiegende Aufbaufehler vermieden werden. Leider sind alle Anleitungen sowie die Videos in Englisch, sollte schnellstens überarbeitet werden!
Zu loben ist der sehr schnelle und freundliche Kontakt. So muß es sein, super!
Die ganze Familie ist sehr zufrieden und kann dieses Produkt nur Weiterempfählen.
Dieses Produkt ist wirklich sein Geld wert, schon allein das Netz verspricht nicht zu viel jeder Sprung ins Netz wird abgefangen. Es gibt keine offenen harten Metallkanten wie bei den herkömmlichen Produkten.
Für jedes Kind ein Traumtrampolin da die Federung besser ist - höhere Sprünge, und für die Eltern ein Traum da es eines der sichersten Trampoline auf dem Markt ist.
Wir würden dieses Produkt jederzeit sofort wieder bestellen.