Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on June 21, 2013
I was a little worried about these pants, because the price is pretty low compared to other golf pants. But the quality is excellent, the fit is good and they are very comfortable.
I would have liked the little slits at the bottom that most golf pants come with but that is so minor.

I've worn them three times and they are holding up well. I'm buying more!
3 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2016
my husband loves this shirt, will order more in different colors. fits great, nice shape, stylish and fit true to size. arrived quickly and my husband wore it out of the package great product
on April 19, 2013
This is the third pair of golf pants I have purchased, and by far the least expensive. Because of the price, I was not expecting the same level of quality, fit, appearance, etc. But this product was in every way equal to my previous purchases. In fact, I will be buying at least one more pair very soon.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 31, 2013
Quality sizing and material is all very cheap. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for pants of this quality, that is if they even fit. Pants run small, tight waisted. I think there was paper sewn int thee material around the waist to keep it from folding over. All in all returned product, no issues.
on May 12, 2014
You can find better pants for a similar price at Kolhs and Macys. I reccmend the Greg Norman and Cool 18 by Haagar over these pants. Too narrow in the thigh and buttons don't seem expensive.
on August 9, 2015
These pants are great. They look and feel wonderful and have a texture perfect for casual wear and/or golf. The size that I bought is very hard to find (33' length) and I am very pleased with the fit.
on November 21, 2014
Just enough strech to be comfortable. Look good, feel good. True to size and a good price. Good for playing golf but not tennis.
on January 21, 2014
Even that this piece was on sale, the size I did request was not the right one; it runs like two sizes less on the waist; so I did expend on a piece that did not be helpfull
on May 28, 2013
Same as the other reviewer. These are just as good as pants 3 times the price. Comfortable, flexible - I'm recommending them to all my golf buddies. You can't beat the price.The closest in price are the Champion golf pants that target sells...
2 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2014
The fit was very good and the material was lightweight. Excellent product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for comfortable golf pants