Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.05 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Springstar S1524 Jumbo Clothes Moth Trap
|Price:||$4.51 + $3.59 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ideal clothes moth monitor
- Attracts and captures adult male webbing clothes moths
- Moths are attracted to the trap by a long-lasting pheromone lure where they are killed on a non-toxic sticky pad
- Clothes moths are very difficult to find and identify
- The Clothes Moth Trap simply and easily captures moths assuring that infestations can be stopped before expensive damage to clothes occurs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Springstar s1524 jumbo clothes moth trap
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another trick I read about is to place one trap at eye level and one on the floor, the males tend to fly at eye level and the females tend to walk on the floor. I tried it and the floor placed trap with wool does work.
After 9 months here are the body counts: SpringStar(74), ProPest(50), Safer(23*).
* - the Safer traps had only (14) the month earlier, I decided to butt them end to end with a nearly full SpringStar trap (same geometry), that way the Springstar attractant would draw them into the nearly empty Safer traps. So the Safer results are actually inflated vs had they been on their own.
Both traps in the accompanying photos were placed in dark, elevated spots in rooms where I noticed the moths tended to frequent and used over a period of about four months (although the manufacturer recommends replacing every three). Instead of seeing dozens of moths flying around I now see none, although I will continue using new traps just to make sure the infestation never returns.
How long will it take? I don't know. I don't want to use an exterminator with his or her attendant chemicals. It's not just that I have pets living here, I have ME living here!
THAT being said, when I was replacing the first of these traps with a fresh one (I bought the two-pack), I noticed that there were little pink lures in the box that I was supposed to bait the trap with. I failed to read the directions properly (gee, this review is actually proving I sure READ MORE CAREFULLY, isn't it! ;) ) and, even without the lures, this trap caught eleventy biliion moths! Even though I don't think I have a moth issue anymore, I put the second trap in place with the two lures just in case. Hopefully there are no more moths to catch!!