FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $3.98 shipping
About the Product
- Climb into 10 of the fastest and most dangerous dirt-track vehicles in the world
- Survive 27 racetracks and thrill the fans; avoid spectacular crashes to get to the finish line first
- Multiple-event championships in Arcade mode; 2-player head-to-head Race mode
- Conquer brutal track tests to collect bronze, silver, or gold medals in Challenge mode
- Realistic car physics will have cars flipping, colliding, and experiencing real-world damage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Climb into 10 of the fastest and most dangerous dirt-track vehicles in the world including new Pro Stock and Late Models, Wingless Sprint, and Rally Cars.
- Survive the 27 racetracks and thrill the fans--but watch your back! Avoid the spectacular crashes and serious vehicle damage to get to the finish line first!
- Chase first place in multiple-event championships in Arcade mode or show em whose boss in two-player head-to-head Race mode.
- As real as it gets! Realistic car physics will have cars flipping, colliding, and experiencing real-world damage.
- Conquer brutal track tests to collect bronze, silver, or gold medals in Challenge mode.
- Go for the full pull! The dirts for more than racing. Rule the new Tractor Pull by blasting the weighted sled further than those other chumps!
- For one to two players
- Memory card - 783 KB
- Digital control
- Analog control
- Vibration function
Top Customer Reviews
But, there are some critical issues with it:
1. Jumpy gameplay, other cars crash too much.
2. The career mode is too easy to get fast time at every track
3. hardly any yellows so when a car crashes it often causes a huge pileup
4. sound/graphics are terrible, every car sounds like a lawn mower
Overall, it could have been a fun game but several issues with the basic gameplay limit it considerably. But there are many tracks on it and they are all unique and offer different challenges. If you pay any more than $10 for this game, you're getting robbed out of your money.
-The same tracks as Sprintcar Road to Knoxville
-The same models and paint schemes for the Modifieds, Midgets and Sprintcars as RTK
-Three new classes Prostock, Latemodel and Wingless Sprintcar (all with paint schemes that look like they took as long to name as they did to complete.
-A Tractor pull mini game (Don't laugh, it's the best thing you will get for your $19.96!)
Sounds like Big Ant just added to an OK game and no harm right? Wrong! What was smooth, fast racing in RTK is now so jittery with a frame rate flucuating like my waistline during the holidays that it completely unplayable even with everything (including all sound turned off.) Also, don't bother starting a career, I had a driver win every race in a series and still finish 6th and under a different name.
If you are even considering purchasing this game please consider games such as Saturday Night Speedway, World of Outlaw 2002, NASCAR Dirt to Daytona and yes even Sprintcar Road to Knoxville.
"Better crippled in body then corrupt in mind"
Imperial Comissar Yarrick addressing Imperial Guard units during an Ork siege
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this for my husband he loves it. He had been looking for this for awhile keeps him occupied and out of my hair. LolPublished on December 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer
like this game alot, had been looking for it for awhile. sprint car racing is one of the most fun games you can play. anyone will love it.Published on January 4, 2012 by Fer
I recieved the video game on time but the game was defective. I sent it back at a cost of around 20 dollars. Hubbagames sent me another game, it too was defective. Read morePublished on February 15, 2010 by Terry Warner