Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 19, 2014
We only need this to get us through the next 4 months for the new contract so it is fine but understand it may not be perfect.
Main reason for 3 stars is the new screen does not dim and is actually brighter than the factory one (family of 4 all on same phone). So it is super bright all the time. Battery now struggles to make it through a moderate day of use and now battery shows half of the reason is the screen.
Also, understand it isn't in the description but no tools or glue. For as much as the screen costs, add a dollar and send that plastic pry tool and a screw driver....
Replacement was straight forward if you watch the youtube videos so that was fine. I used some liquid nails glue to put the screen back in so hope I don't have it break again...
on May 12, 2014
i ordered this product and was a bit scratchy on the digitizer, but had no affect. after I installed the new screen the bottom 3 sensor buttons (back, home, and settings button) did not work. I would not suggest buying this product. :( (shipped from china)
on May 19, 2015
This fit my device well, but the lesser price comes at a cost in glass durability. I had a cracked (but working) screen within weeks. The glass is very prone to chipping on the edges which will lead to cracks on the screen. It works well enough, it's just very delicate.
on May 12, 2014
When I removed the screen from the box my first thoughts where "this looks used" but I had been with out a phone for two weeks so I gave it a shot. The screen is pixilated and has streaks thorough it! so after two hours replacing a screen I am screwed!
on September 11, 2013
The back of the screen was scratched and looked like it was a refurbished part. For the price I paid, I expected a new screen. When I swapped my broken screen with this refurbished part turned the phone on, there were lines and other defects in the screen. I ended up having to bring the phone to a repair shop and have them order a screen from a different dealer.
on December 6, 2013
did not work it has different connection. even they said it is for Sprint LG Optimus G LS970 so Never buy it!!!!
on August 22, 2013
It would have been a five stars if the installation was perfect. The screen works fine, but somehow after installing it, there is a yellow tinge on the lower right hand corner. Other than that cosmetic issue, it works beautifully. The package arrived faster than expected. It came in weeks earlier than expected. I highly recommend this product.
on June 2, 2013
THis was the easiest screen replacement i have ever done. Screen works exactly as it was represented. Would have been a 5 but the price knocks it down by one.
on August 1, 2013
the chrome piece was all scratched up not worth what I've paid for it. I was expecting a newer one than the one I recieved
on September 6, 2014
This was an absolutely great product. The company that I purchased from is great. They were very responsive to all my questions, asks incredibly helpful. Thanks!!! A++++++++
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.