- Audio CD
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio; Unabridged edition (March 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781442397682
- ISBN-13: 978-1442397682
- ASIN: 1442397683
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.7 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 276 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #818,170 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
$1.53 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jake Knapp created the Google Ventures sprint process and has run more than a hundred sprints with startups such as 23andme, Slack, Nest, and Foundation Medicine. Previously, Jake worked at Google, leading sprints for everything from Gmail to Google X. He is currently among the world’s tallest designers.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
276 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 276 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s weird... even after 4 years of studying Art & Design in college and 4 years of working at a big tech company, this book was STILL a revelation to me. It helped me understand and practice design in a whole new way. I was lucky to be mentored by top-tier designers. Now you can be mentored by some of the best designers in the Silicon Valley. Listen in on how they work and think...
90% of what you need to know about designing great products is in these 257 glorious pages. The other 10% is just blood, sweat and tears.
If you want to try running a Design Sprint I strongly recommend you do 2 things:
1. Read the The Design Sprint -- GV - Google Ventures [...] site thoroughly as well as
Michael Margolis -- Medium
[...] articles as there are a lot of IU important and helpful hints in there, E.g. Use Gotomeeting to stream and record the interviews on Friday and get the camera Michael recommends.
2. Make sure at least 2 of you read the entire book, ideally everyone should read it. The Sprint is a great process (I've used many and this is definitely one of the best) but there are many important steps day by day and it's hard for one person to stay on top of all of them.
Good luck, if you stick to the process I think you will have success.
If you've been wondering what you need to do to get something done and build a solution to a real problem, this book and the sprint method just cuts right to the chase and gives you a set of tools you can actually use.
Sprint is an excellent read with a real tangible approach to solving problems. There's so much that has gone into the design sprint method behind this book and so much to learn from the design sprint experience itself - e.g. human behavior, team work, focus, efficiency, success/failure, etc. I've been using their design sprint method for years now and I am really excited to see it codified in this book. The best part is that you can use the sprint method for almost any kind of project that's aiming to solve a problem.
If the key to getting something done is to just "do it", this book and the sprint demonstrates the how to "do" part.
Read this book!