Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 6, 2013
As I stated in the review of the blue one, I purchased these because I was looking for a non-toxic alternative to the plastic, chemically based watches that are on the market today. These are lovely to look at, but the faces are huge and the wristbands are scratchy, stiff, rough material. If they would make them with smaller faces and nicer feeling bands, they'd be perfect. They have lovely faces and beautiful colours, so I would purchase again if they fixed these issues, as they are affordable and really lovely to look at.
on June 9, 2015
I have bought sprout watches before. These are a great option for me because am allergic to the metal in traditional watches. This is pretty comfortable, although the band is a bit stiff. I just wish the colors were a touch more vibrant.
on June 24, 2014
I like the colors of the watch and the owl. The numbers are hard to read, would be better on a bamboo background like many of the other styles. The watchband was too long for my arm and I have an average size arm. I would probably purchase this with changing the dial to bamboo. I'm sending it back.
on April 9, 2013
I love owls, and I love all things eco-friendly, so this watch is perfect for me. I love the soft mint with the purple contrast. I'd been wanting a Sprout watch for some time now and when I got a gift card for my birthday I took the plunge and so glad I did. Its just the right size too. I'm very proud of it and love wearing it everyday!
on August 30, 2014
I love all these watches from this company. The ones with owls like this one are nice. I also have one in cork that gets lots of compliments. The fact that they are made from environmentally friendly materials is a big plus.
on August 17, 2016
Great design and comfortable to wear!
on June 9, 2015
Girlfriend likes owls and the environment, this was perfect for her, also the price was outstanding. (amazon watch sale)
on March 25, 2014
This watch is adorable but it's really stiff and kind of hard to put on. It's not really that comfortable either. I still wear it b/c it is cute, but I don't believe it's worth the price.
on December 31, 2013
I gave this as a gift to my mom who lovessss owls! The colors are great and are her two favorite! Very cute and well made watch! Great price as well!!
on July 6, 2013
This is a really cute watch. I get compliments on it all the time. Bought it for work and it matches my green scrubs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.