Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 24, 2014
Attractiveness features:
+ sage green/white/silver face with tree image
+ sage border
+ sage green fabric band-thin, sturdy, stitched
- White accents around sage border/winder & also buckle create a somewhat bulky & "toy-like" appearance...but they also make the watch unique. I would say that this is a more playful accessory than one worn to a serious or formal event.

Functionality features:
+ light-reflecting hands (hour & second)
- the minutes that are cleverly imprinted around the face are barely visible and cannot be read (I only knew they were there from enlarging the photo)
+/- lightweight (but over time, begin noticing weight of face)
+/- 8 holes for slender wrist (there is some movement)
+ over-sized for visibility
- limited comfort because fabric roughness becomes noticeable on inner wrist over time, and I do not like wearing as long as my other streamlined, well-fitting watches.

*Note: for a little while after removing from its box, the watch had a somewhat strong scent which, if it lingered, would have caused me to return it; however, it has dissipated.
3 helpful votes
on December 5, 2012
I've had this watch for about a year and a half and it's still running smoothly. I found it while perusing watches with fabric bands instead of metal or plastic because they are uncomfortable on my wrist, and I made a great choice. I love the tree and the fact that there aren't huge numbers around the face. I get compliments on it alllll the time. I'm in environmental studies and conservation so I try to buy the ecofriendly option whenever possible, so it was awesome to find something that has organic cotton and is entirely biodegradable. I have two complaints about the watch, though: for one, the band gets dirty easily. I've spot cleaned it a couple times but it goes back to being dingy within a few days, and for another, the face is too big for me to wear with long sleeve shirts--if I wear one I either have to buckle it over the sleeve (which I don't like doing), pull my sleeves a few inches up my arms all day, or just go without it, but that's hard to do after getting used to having a watch on your wrist all the time.
Overall, I'd recommend this highly.
on September 5, 2013
Okay, the face is HUGE. It covers nearly my entire wrist. I like big faces, though. All computer monitors are different, but I think that the watch and band are greener, less drab, than the picture online. It's still neutral enough that I wear it with everything - which brings me to the important part of the review:
I can't wear traditional watches. My skin eats away metal finishes. I react with metals, plastics, rubber, etc... Watches last a few hours before my wrist smells. I owned a Sprout watch before (beat the heck out of it) and had no reaction to the corn based plastic case and organic cotton wristband. Love that! Once I got used to this watch and its huge face, I forgot I was wearing it. I forgot I was wearing it when I went to Zumba. I wore it through an hour-long sweat-fest. The band doesn't smell. The face fogged up for a day - I took it off and overnight the fog cleared.
Because it's a cotton band it's going to pick up dirt. I handwashed the band on the old watch and plan to do that with this one (one side at a time, so I don't submerge the watch itself).
on December 28, 2013
Some people complain about the size of the watch dial and bezel, but if you actually look at the pictures and size they show in the description, then they wouldn't have anything to say. Yes it is big, yes it is green, and yes it is a very nice watch for the eco-bug in your family. It seems very durable, fits my wife's wrist perfectly. I am very pleased with it, and so is my wife! The watch band isn't that annoying silicone band that holds sweat next to your skin, and the corn resin case doesn't feel cold against your wrist like metal cases can (and certainly won't stain your skin like some cheap watches will). And my wife loved the little eco-friendly pillow the watch came wrapped in. Overall, very satisfied.
on April 18, 2016
smart watch attractive look forward to spring summer I have many expensive watches this one is just as nice in its own styling looks as though it cost substantially more than its modest price. love it
on June 23, 2015
I love this watch! I bought it to match my green and white shirt. What I like about watxh is that it has a tree design on. The dial and it's Eco-friendly, since it's from recyclable material. It's awesome. Will buy another Sprout watch again. Thanks, Amazon! 😃
on October 2, 2014
Perfect, I love the fact it is made with all natural recycled material. It is fairly large, but I love it because it shows off the lovely tree and the mother of pearl is an elegant touch. This is my every single day watch! For the price you can't go wrong!
on April 22, 2015
This is a very cute watch! I love the face and the tree design. It does look large on me, but I have a small wrist. I was disappointed because it did not work when I received it. I had to buy a new battery.
on January 27, 2014
I bought this watch for Christmas for my animal-rights & vegan sister-in-law and it looks great. It's totally her with the organic materials and eco-friendly branding, but it has an element of class with the mother of pearl face and detailing. I would totally buy another Sprouts watch again!
on July 18, 2015
I love the idea and I am happy that I can find something I am not allergic to. However I am going to have to return this one because the face is warped right out if the package.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question