Sprouting Jar with Screen Lid-316 Stainless Steel 100% Rust Free, Wide Mouth Quart Mason Jar Kit Sprouter, Organic Healthy Fresh Broccoli, Alfalfa, Mung Bean Sprouts and More (Seeds not Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Expected Blooming Period||Year Round|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL LID AND AUTHENTIC BALL MASON JAR: Packed in the USA. Lids highly resistant to rust and corrosion. Safer than plastic alternatives as they are durable, long-lasting, natural, and free of toxic materials. Wide mouth mason jar allows for easy removal of sprouts. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- QUALITY DESIGN: The fine mesh screen lid allows for easy drainage, perfect airflow and prevents small seeds from falling through. The lid screws on and off with perfect ease. Easy to separate lid and mesh screen.
- OUTSTANDING GUARANTEED: We offer a one year warranty for workmanship on our sprouting jar with screen when purchased from an authorized manufacturer.
- SPROUTING: Easy to sprout seeds, legumes and lentils in as little as 3 to 5 days. Enjoy fresh organic broccoli sprouts in salads, sandwiches, soups, stir-fry, wraps and more. Grow them year-round in the safety and convenience of your home.
- HEALTHY AND FUN: Sprouts are highly nutritious. Sprouts provide enzymes, chlorophyll, and nutrients that very few vegetables provide. Take steps towards a healthier lifestyle by growing and consuming your own sprouts. Growing sprouts can be enjoyed by the entire family. Children can get involved in growing and learning all about them too.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Natural Roots Sprouting Jar and Screen Lid is an excellent choice for all your sprouting needs. Our screen lids are made from durable and high-quality 316 stainless steel and will last you a lifetime.
They are a better option than plastic alternatives since they are non-toxic and BPA free. Acid and alkaline resistance and designed with your safety and satisfaction in mind.
Growing sprouts at home is easy, fun and rewarding. It can be enjoyed by the entire family. Children can get involved and learn all about sprouting too.
Sprouts are a highly nutritious superfood. When you grow and consume your own sprouts, you are taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Or: used any washed jar, cover with piece of cheesecloth held with a rubber band around the neck. The cheesecloth will be disposable.
I saw these jars and it sounded easy - I really liked the easy instructions that came inside the jar as I had never done this before. It turned out to be so easy and the instructions were perfect. If anyone else is ordering these jars, I would recommend ordering at least 2 or 4 as you will be able to get a lot of different sprouts going all at once.
I have been growing the little sprouts for about 5 days - very easy to do the sprouting - my first time ever. Most of the seeds have germinated.
Most important to me is that the stainless steel lid and cover do not rust - I bought this Natural Roots mason jar because of the assurance that it would not rust. So far so good, but, as I said, I’ve only been using the jar for 5 days. Fingers crossed that it will remain rust-free.
I did need to buy - from a different company - a jar holder, so that the jar is slanted at a 45’ angle for easy drainage.
I had a different variety of daal before which was thicker. Even after 12 hours of soaking it, some of the daal still didnt absorb any water. It was like 10 to 15% of daal was still very hard.
Changed the daal to a little smaller variety. It worked out perfectly after that. All of the daal absorbed water in about 8 hours. Then I remove excess water and clean it a few times. Next 8-12 hours sprouts come out good.
I take out sprouted daal and keep it in refrigerator to prevent further sprouting which makes it bitter in taste. Jar is ready for another round of soaking.
Overall, this product helped with making this process simpler.