Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,618 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,758 reviews
on February 19, 2016
I was with my friends in my living room when I tried this. Usually when I sing I hear stuff. Like human noise. So I started singing with the app open and the next word to the song I was singing popped up on the screen. I stop. My friends freaked out and I sat there looking at my kindle. I was like, "guys this might be real"
It was real. This app isn't a toy. Don't mess around. I had 3 red dots 2 green, and 3 blue in 1 room before. It was scary. I felt a heavy depression feeling. And it was cold. Be careful cuz u could be inviting at an into your home.
0Comment| 558 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2013
This is an awesome app. It kinda freaked me out

Ever since I've moved into my house I've been experiencing paranormal activity. When I first got into my house my mom was taking me on a tour. When we went upstairs and I felt a cold breeze (where my room is originally at.) When we were going back downstairs I felt like someone was watching me. 4 years later I got a kindle fire and I bought this app.

I felt someone had fallen down our stairs, so I went on a couple of stairs, I saw nothing. I moved up a little more, and I saw 5 dots. Three were green one was yellow. All the other dots faded and one was left, and it was red and I all a sudden felt a cold breeze about up to my knees. When I first got the app I heard my name. Then I asked where do I live and it said America. I think it is my great grandfather because he had passed away not very long ago.

So this really touches me that I know he is still with me.I really think you should buy this it really works
on March 20, 2016
Ok, so... I was on my couch and I was using the app. Then it said arguing and then just after that I could hear my brother and my cousin in the basement arguing with each other. Other words were popping up but I didn't understand them. But the arguing one was real. This app works.
0Comment| 472 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2015
This app is creepy and fun...so my mom truly believes in ghost so I asked her "should I get this app, do you think it will freak me out?" She goes "honey if people could create an app that can communicate the dead then everyone would have it and it would be on the news" so I got the app having fun with it when she asked me to go downstairs to get something so I'm walking down the stairs and it says ALONE and a dot appeared like really close to me so I freak out and round downstairs it goes away so I'm walking back upstairs and the dot appears again and I smile then it says "SERVE" I again freaked out and ran to my mom and she says "Ooooo looks like an app successfully scared you 'she smiles ' the app is only stating random things.... So personally I only got the app to have fun with it and create different stories from the things they tell me so have fun :)
on March 9, 2016
I turned this app on and my notifications glitches like went away the came back then a dot appears it was in the corner and the word bell comes up prob not a relation to the old cow bell on my dresser but possibly then it got closer and another dot appears I was like super jumpy so when my mom knocked on the door I jumped 20 ft in the air and deleted the app I realized it was my mom and calmed down it may be real but I freaking hope not!
on July 27, 2012
This app is so creepy and awesome sometimes it is really active and sometimes it isn't. I believed that ghosts were real before getting this app and sometimes it really proves that ghosts are real. This app can relate to where you are and what you're doing. It is so cool you really should get this app! I love it!
on June 28, 2013
Okay, about a month ago, I was in my room getting ready for school. I was in a cross between: a Gryffindor sweat shirt with worn skinny jeans and Ugg boots or a Camp Half Blood t shirt with skinny jeans and high tops. So I asked the Ghost Radar," Oh wise and powerful ghost in my room, which shall I WEAR?!" I waited.and waited.and waited. then I freaked out. it said:

" Wear, sweat, shirt"
I literally cried out in excitement!!!!! This ghost had taste like a huge nerd like me!!!!!

Theresa(:
on July 20, 2013
I have had this app for a day and already I am enjoying it! And I think I got those colors and dot shapes down. Red=demon/evil Yellow=unknown ghost Green= friendly ghost/friend or family Blue=angel. I have heard about the colors being how strong their signal is, but how do you explain the fading? I believe THAT is how you tell how strong their signal is. Oh and if you look carefully, you can see that some are round and some are square. Round=girl/female Square=boy/male. And then you see these random letters at the the bottom left. I think these are the sounds it is picking up. It does talk, and when it does it usually says very random words like, Sam, of, Sell, Enter. You probably won't understand them most of the time, and that's ok. Oh and if you notice that the color may change from green to red or yellow to green, etc. That's natural. But you may want to slay those red ones. :P I use a fake sword. It is fun. :) Overall, it is a great app. It is up to you if it is real or not. It is only real if you let it seem real. I go halfway because it has some fake qualities. But have fun with it! I know I am! P.S. I think I have a ghost that likes me. :P
on March 2, 2014
Well, I'm not that sure whether to believe this app or not. Me and my cousin were just messing around looking for ghost apps and we found this, and downloaded it. We were just watching the words out whatever and it kept saying 'ffee' and we were confused. At the top it said 'Get'and that kinda scared me. I tried joking around and trying to communicating to the 'ghost'. At the top, it said 'Observe'. My cousin said, "What is your name?" And it said 'Joe' and then a huge yellow dot appeared in front of us, and the top said 'Shimmering' It scared me really badly, and I deleted the app instantly. Not because I don't like it, because I was FREAKED OUT. You choose whether to believe it or not..
on January 23, 2016
My daughter wanted the app so bad so I got it for her and said that a dot popped up and said I am sitting with u hi. She thought it was her dead brother at first this game is not fake trust me!!! Don't listen to the haters that say this isn't real cause it is!!