- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press; 2nd edition (September 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070605548
- ISBN-13: 978-0070605541
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.8 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,420,772 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spurr's Boatbook: Upgrading the Cruising Sailboat Paperback – September 1, 1993
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"An information-rich text on how to make a bad boat good, a good boat better, and a better boat best." -- WoodenBoat
"Could be just the right ticket for those of us who have discovered the boat we own is not the ideal cruising vessel." -- Sailing
About the Author
Dan Spurr is the editor of Practical Sailor magazine, former senior editor for Cruising World, and the author of several previous books for International Marine.