Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on December 2, 2012
This was a replacement copy for a well loved book in the library that was missing when we did invetory. I have to reorder Peg Kehret's books a lot as they come and go off the library shelves in the elementary school so fast, they need replacing every so often. Kids love Pegs mystery stories that involved her pet cat Pete -he helped write them you know! Make for a FUN READ!
on August 1, 2017
Excellent series ... my daughter loved it.
on May 23, 2017
A nice chapter book for age 10 and up.
on August 17, 2017
I just love all the action and I do not like cats my self but the relationship of this cat and his owner have something special...
Amazing great for my mystery book report one of my favorite books!!! In my option it Is the best mystery I read!!
on January 10, 2015
This books is hilarious. A book for boys! Love this book.
on October 27, 2015
My son read this for a book report and he said he liked it.
on August 6, 2010
I love cat books especially cat mysteries. This one was the first I have read by Peg Kehret and I enjoyed it very much. I usually read bigger books but this was able to tell the story with the size given. The cat of course did his part in solving the crime. I will definitely buy more in this series of cat mysteries.
on July 27, 2015