Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2014
Buyer be advised! You might not receive what you see in the first picture and maybe not even what's in the other two. I received the new version that's 19$ and I was charged 24... I called CS and they gave me credit on Amazon and had to keep what they sent. This was a present for my son that came a day before his b-day. So, sending back to receive what? Because CS told me they can't guarantee that I will receive what I see in the picture.

Now, don't get me wrong, things happen, I will still buy from Amazon, but will be more careful and will never ever order unless pics look the same!

The scope is made in China with cheap plastic. I don't like it... but for my 5 year old kid - "it's OK". It works but I don't think the specs are as they say, I actually bet 100$ they are not. That's it, be aware of this purchase.
on October 23, 2017
was loved by the gift recipient who immediately wanted to check it out (it was dark outside already). And it works pretty well according to all the four kids (ranging from 5 to 11) who tried it out..
as far as durability, need to wait and check with the recipient and will update then
on October 19, 2012
You cannot believe what a great first impression I made giving these to my 6 year old step-grandson. They never left his side (well really his face) for days. He was reluctant to let anyone even look at them briefly. He viewed everything close and distant with them, experimented with each individual and then both lights, frontwards and backwards. When he finally let an adult look at them, they really seem to be well made. My model is slightly different than the one in the picture - perhaps an older version - but you can't go wrong giving these to a 6 year old explorer/ spy/ detective.
on December 25, 2013
I was hoping that for the price, this would have an infrared light and detector, you know, so you couldn't see the light in the dark... the two light modes are basically one light that either pops up so you've got white light, or the light is placed behind a red filter. The binocular function is great, and my son seems to enjoy that much more than the 'night vision' feature, which is pretty much a worthless gimmick.
on December 27, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my 4 & 6 year old nephews who love to play spy games. They were super excited for their new spy gear!
on April 29, 2017
Works as advertised...
on May 15, 2017
nephew likes it
on May 31, 2017
GOD BLESS
on March 1, 2014
I searched for gifts for 12-15 year old boy and Purchased this for my nephew for Christmas. It was poorly made and was not really meant to used in the dark(night) and made for a much much much younger kid. It was very disappointing. The one positive was it was fast shipping.
on May 12, 2017
Excellent

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.