$ 87 $39.99 Save $19.12 (48%)
+ $5.99 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Transformation and Customization: Players now have more choice in the transformation and customization with greater hand controls, brilliant graphics and enhanced action cameras.
- Expanded Weapon Selection: Strategic strike long-range weaponry, plus additional support from of an unmanned aerial support drone, enable players to plan their destruction when assaulting enemy agent strongholds.
- Many, Many Missions! Replayability is enhanced through multiple branches based on vehicle type, multiple mission types, each with objective, upgrades and rewards and a wide variety of road types, various routes and directions.
- Savor the Destruction! Thrilling crash choreography with an action cam that slows down to show the destruction the player created.
- The PlayStation Vita version features local multiplayer for 2-4 players.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spy Hunter is a reboot of the legendary combat driving series and races forward on its most thrilling and dangerous ride yet. The player once again takes on the role of the “Agent,” the driver of the high-tech G-6155 Interceptor supercar, armed extensively with advanced weaponry, and ready to take on a global terrorist organization set on world domination. The Interceptor seamlessly transforms from supercar to off-road assault vehicle to speed boat, allowing players to go where they like within its branching mission tracks.
The evil Nostra Corporation is preparing to unleash havoc on the world, and only the SpyHunter is equipped to stop them. Strapped behind the wheel of the powerful G-6155 Interceptor, the SpyHunter is the world's last chance. Utilizing an incredible arsenal of both offensive and defensive weapons, the SpyHunter must elude Nostra henchmen, spies and assassins at any cost if civilization is to be saved.
fabled racing series
Push the pedal to the floor with this re-imagining of the fabled racing series. With new features like expanded weaponry and additional missions, you'll relive the classic with all-new excitement. Experience more choice in the transformation of the legendary Interceptor and morph from supercar to jet boat to off-road vehicle with blinding speed. Race from evil Nostra henchmen with greater hand controls and select high-tech devices and defenses at will, and plan strategic assaults against enemy strongholds with new long-range weaponry. Employ the added support of an unmanned aerial drone for maximum destruction, and watch crashes in ultra detail with the new view-cam that slows brilliant crash choreography to let you see every piece of crushed metal flying through the air. Enjoy all of these features and more with enhanced replayability that allows you to play missions by vehicle type and with new objectives, upgrades and rewards for a wide variety of road types, routes and directions. Let the Interceptor race you back to this addicting game for more high-speed fun than ever before.
- Get ready to take on a global terrorist organization and experience this thrilling reboot of the legendary combat driving series with exciting new features
- Enjoy more customization and transformation choices as the fabled G-6155 Interceptor morphs from lightning-fast supercar to jet boat to off-road vehicle
- Explore the expanded weapon selection, including strategic strike, long-range weaponry and additional aerial support that allows for planned assaults on enemy strongholds, in addition to the previous weapon, like the rail gun, flamethrowers and EMP gun
- Revel in greater hand controls with more sophisticated gadgetry that allows players to choose their preferred high-tech devices and defenses
- Play through more missions than ever, including those based on vehicle type, new objectives, upgrades and rewards, road types, routes and directions for enhanced replayability
- Watch in fascination during crashes with the new action-cam that slows down thrilling crash choreography so you can really savor the destruction
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Story wise, there's not much there. But, I don't care about story in the games I play. I play them for the action, and this is nothing but fun! There is a "bad guy" that you are dealing with, and he sounds exactly like Dr. Claw from the old Inspector Gadget cartoon! I thought that was funny!
I really do think this is the best version of Spy Hunter I've ever played. The last one I tried was on the PS2. It was fun, but this one really kept my interest. I definitely recommend it if you like the previous Spy Hunter games, or at least the concept of having a turbo-charged super car that can blow up stuff!
So while the game flows very smoothly, the story is good, what ruins this game are the poor controls, as I felt the car drifts too easily, accumulating damage, and being vulnerable to the enemies. Forget any Mario Kart precision, this will frustrate you.