Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 438 reviews
on April 23, 2016
Great movie to watch with the kids. Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams (Collector's Series) I liked it better than Spy Kids 1, but then again I am an adult. The kids love the fun, the action of the kids doing stuff the adults can't. Makes me glad there are still movies that kids can watch that are just fun, and that they come times can laugh at adults, because sometime even Adults need help from kids. Take time to watch with the kids, they will enjoy the movie and you being there with them.
on October 15, 2015
This is a good kids movie, the part that really is terrible about streaming movies from amazon is every movie I watch, or my grandkids watch stops 2-3 times in the movie to load. My internet is with comcast and I have checked my equipment and I have checked my internet speed. I have good speed, and I am always on the internet for my business. I can watch netflix movies and never have a problem with streaming. What is wrong here. I have built up my library with amazon thinking I have the best, and I don't feel that way any more.
on March 29, 2016
Know what you're getting into -- a fun, over-the-top child adventure with a couple of scenes / lines your 8-13 year old will find hilarious. You're not in it for the plot, or the acting, but the fun. And it is a lot of fun. Its silly enough that even my 9 year old said "why does the spy headquarters have the spy name on it? thats not very secretive." The whole series is respectable in terms of being goofy goodness for kids.
on April 3, 2017
9 year old son loves this movie!
on March 4, 2015
Good action movie for the family to watch. The whole set of spy kids movies tell the story of their parent being special agents and then the whole family becomes agents for the OSS. Then they go through the different assignments they are given. There are funny parts as well part where they have action in doing the things that are needed to finish the assignment.
I got this movie to replace the one I owned on video tape and to make my set DVDs so they should last better.
on July 12, 2013
This movie is exciting and funny and the main characters are children who are coming into their own. The kids are caring and hopeful and they are placed in situations of coping and problem solving. The parents, grandparents, family and friends help teach these children coping and problem solving skills which they incorporate with their own imaginations. My kids love these movies and my daughter especially likes the "concert" at the end of Spy Kids II, when they are on an undercover assignment and their uncle gives them special spy gear to sing and play the guitar. My tweens love these movies.
on November 18, 2015
Four year old grandson loved all the Spy Kids movies. Great for his imagination and fun for cold weather days in Eastern Oregon. Much better than going to movies at theatre, which are far to expensive. We headed to the library for hero movies and books many times since he enjoyed these movies. A great benefit with Amazon Prime.
on July 19, 2015
He was happy to get both episodes in one case. Likes both movies. Arrived on time and on good condition.
on September 16, 2015
Great movie, my kids add it to their movie list every road trip.
on July 21, 2013
I enjoy the Spy Kids movies very much. Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams is a fun movie to watch, especially if you have kids. And although it's a low budget movie its still put together very well with the effects. I am big fan of Robert Rodriquez films and I like all the Spy Kids movies. I rated it 4 stars because although it has some pretty cool special effects it still has some cheesy moments with the effects department. Overall fun movie, great for the kids and enjoyable. I recommend it!