Spy Lantern Surveillance Camera - 16 MP standalone (Plug and play) outdoor hidden security camera with buit-in DVR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Based on 16 megapixels (4608 x 3456 pixels) Canon* PowerShot* camera with day/dusk/night adaptable CCD sensor
- 5 – 12 mm focal length (zoom) wide angle lens
- Motion detection - single image (JPEG) - continuous shooting (burst mode) - video (MOV) - zoom - timelapse - scheduled shooting and other functions and parameters can be defined by user
- Standalone outdoor design with 128 GB SD memory card and 12V 1A adapter with 100 ft ,Gauge/Conductor 18/2, power extension cable included
- Mounted with the 1 ft ground stake or standing on a flat surface
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please consider your local laws and regulations regarding the usage of products of this type and ensure that you will not violate them.Brief description
Spy Lantern Surveillance Camera is a standalone outdoor hidden surveillance camera that looks like a landscape decoration or lighting feature. The product is based on a 16 MP Canon* PowerShot* camera that provides superior image quality over long range of shooting distances. Moreover, it has a wide variety of user-defined functions including time-lapse photography.Technical details
Operating temperatures: -15 to 40 C (5 to 104 F)
Measures: 6×6×9.5 inches without stake and 28 inches height with stake
12 super bright LEDs 2.5W and 500 LM total light brightness
128 GB SD memory card included
100 ft, Gauge/Conductor 18/2, power extension cable and 12V 1A power supply adapter included
Material: plastic, plexiglass
To start the camera, plug it into the power outlet via the 12V 1A adapter. The default operation mode takes a series of motion detected pictures in the daytime and video at night. The camera deletes older files, automatically making room for new ones after the SD card is full. The camera stops working if the power is off and resumes functioning automatically when it regains power. User can modify camera functions and parameters in a text file of SD memory card.
More details can be found in a user manual included with the camera.
Technical support is available.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing is one must disconnect the electric plug to take out the memory chip for review on the home computer. I recommend the manufacturer to work on this issue