Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2013
to be fair, it is fine i guess for the youngster under 7 but certainly not for any child older..my mistake, i thought i had picked one up for an 11 year old..he was not impressed..over 8 don't buy the toy spend the extra for a low end voice changer if you can afford it..
you both will be happier.
3 helpful votes
on January 8, 2014
This was for my 7 year old daughter. She likes it. However, all 6 buttons seem to produce the same voice "change". I would say the product is kind of cheaply made and there is probably an alternative toy out there that actually changes the voice better (with more clarity and differences than this one).
on December 27, 2012
My 9 year old & 5 year old boys love Spy Gear & enjoyed opening various gifts of the same on Christmas, but I must say, this was a hit. For my kids gifts, I open, take off tabs/zip ties & rubber bands, put in batteries, repackage & wrap, so that upon opening, the toys are ready to go & sleepy mommy is not trying to assemble stuff in between yawns. They were entertaining each other for an hour, easy, which the voice changer; happy kids= very happy mommy.
on December 19, 2015
Cool toy but it doesn't project your voice loud enough. Kids will like it anyway
on November 5, 2013
Bought this for my niece, age 8, who loves playing "spies" with my daughter. Both girls had a great time making their voices change. Works great!
on May 16, 2016
did not work, was disappointed.
on May 9, 2015
It does not disguise your voice, it simples garbles everything. My budding spy was unhappy
on January 20, 2015
My 5-6 year old loved this. he brings it out on occasion and hillarity inevitably ensues.
on January 17, 2013
Completely underwhelming, it's a badly made toy. Does nothing it claims and after my nine year old tried it once, he asked if he could throw it away.
on April 14, 2014
bought this for one of my nephews (age 7) I was happy that I did its perfect to go with his other spy stuff I bought him.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.